FanFiction.Net
for River Lily

9/17/2017 c1 jo
i'm very intrigued with robert/lily! can't wait for the next update!
9/17/2017 c1 dark.wizard92
Hm Lily rebirth, that a new one, I hope for an interesting story
9/17/2017 c1 Cushy
Nice 1st chapter. Very promising. Now waiting eagerly for chapter two.
9/17/2017 c1 SpeshMeh
Again really glad to see this idea out there, this story is in such good hands and can't wait to see what to do with it. To see lily living with sisters once again, dealing with a Pettigrew/Baelish and seeing elements of James in a young Robert.
Its a pleasure to share ideas and see what others do with it. Thanks again.
9/17/2017 c1 Leafy8765
Hohoho! A Lily Potter story, something I haven't seen done before. And with a Robert Pairing too, I have high hopes for this story.
9/16/2017 c1 thunder18
Great chapter Update soon
9/16/2017 c1 Milla
Interesting. I definitely think Lily would be good for Robert. She basically had a no BS type of thing going on.

Although I think you are a little harsh on Lily with her being "ashamed". Severus called her a racial slur. She shouldn't be ashamed of cutting him off because of that because in the flashback scene she confronts him over the fact that it wasn't the first time he used a racial slur, just the first time it was directed at her. I feel bad for Sev, he was a complex character with a tough past, but as an Asian woman I can completely understand cutting someone off who started to dabble in racist politics and use racist words and directed those racist words at me even if they had been my best friend for years and I knew they were going through trouble. Some lines just can't be crossed, and he crossed that line. Sorry for the rant, I just see a lot of people kind of "blaming" Lily for Severus having a tough life or joining the DE and it annoys me because you can like a character but also recognize their flaws and that some of the bad stuff that happens to them "is" justified (such as Lily cutting the cord).
9/16/2017 c1 BookNerd1947
The idea is very intriguing, espically since Lily would fit in quite well with the Tullys. I honestly hope there is Lyanna and maybe Catelyn bashing. If Lily is the oldest and makes Catelyn less of a selfish, stupid bitch then I'm all for her, but if Catelyn in going to be similar to her novel and show self, then please bash her. She IS the reason Ned went South and basically caused the war. Not to mention how horrible she was to Jon.
Also, I'm wondering, what is your update schedule, because some of your stories that I really like have not been updated for a long time while others are very often.
However, I do not really like the pairing. Maybe you can pair her with someone eles, like Jon Arryn or Jaime Lannister or even Ned Stark. I just really have a bias against Robert.
9/16/2017 c1 Guest
robert will be in love with lyanna before he marries lily? i hate lyanna though because of her foolishness of not informing anyone of her plans. is robert gonna cheat on lily and have bastard kids?
9/16/2017 c1 Ex-StarBurn
Great story so far, keep it up!:)
9/16/2017 c1 39Sage1988
This sounds like a very interesting story, I will eagerly wait to read more.
9/16/2017 c1 hi
This is such an interesting idea! I love the idea of lily and robert and what impact that is going to have! Can't wait to read more! :)
9/15/2017 c1 Ashes Ascending
Interesting premise. I look forward to seeing how this story turns out.
9/15/2017 c1 Shadow Wolf 15846
Interesting!
9/15/2017 c1 6maartenvervloet
I'm not sure where this story is going to, but I look forward to finding out
1,939 « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 Next »