FanFiction.Net
for River Lily

11/12 c38 Aldanabrillantina
Love the chapter but, what about Ashara? I mean, she was with Ned and now he is marry with Lily's sister, did she still jumping from the tower?Ashara was one of her close friends and she is probably dead, Lily will defenitily hate Starks.
11/12 c38 Tincancan
Wow incredible story. I'm so ready fot rob x lily!
11/11 c38 GS
Very interesting perspective from Doran regarding lily becoming queen. Please update soon with Lily/robert!
Lyanna definitely deserves the backlash
11/11 c37 Guest771
Lyanna's age seems like a pretty common defense for her actions. I'm genuinely curious if the same folks would use that argument to defend Joffrey.
11/11 c27 Agus RambleOn
did you forget that Elia already made Lily a Godmother like 4 chapters back?
11/10 c38 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
Doran is schemer and planner himself. In books, he has plans, but waits way too long to act in anyway.
11/10 c38 Smokinbarrrel
I am very glad that you are doing ye olde time skip for the time spent in Dorne. Slogging through all of the various politicking is going to be a chore enough for you the writer. Thank you very kindly for the update, I am very much looking forward to more. have a gooder!
11/10 c38 OneWhoReadsTooMuch
Well this chapter answered the question of how Robert and Lilian potentially come to be together. Yeah, they have met, talked, and even fought together but that doesn't mean they know each other. Lily doesn't have a desire to sit on the throne and I can't imagine Robert putting her name forward as a potential wife/queen. Especially after Lyanna showed up and made her whole spiel about Rhaegar and their actions. Which DAMN I don't know if it would be better or worse if she had that rant alone with Robert or in public with other Lords and Ladies around to hear it. I so want to know how Robert reacted to that, the drama of it all!
11/10 c38 5Light Lord Cybergate
Not sure I like Doran going all manipulative with someone who is an ally and a good friend...but it is believable...and even expected.

Everybody who plays the game has to be manipulative...seize the moment and be good at it, or they die.
It's just too bad Lily is the all important pawn...or queen in this case.
That said...what good will it do if the pawn has different ideas. It's not like lily is his daughter, so hr can't really order her to follow his plan. Nobody even asked her what she wants. Though I guess it won't make much of a difference, because Hoster will no doubt be all for it. In the end it is the way out and back into everybodies good graces. so the obvious best choice.

Either way...once this is over Dorne will owe Lily A LoT.
It may seem otherwise but SHE is actually doing THEM a favour by marrying Robert...be it to become a queen or not. And I'm also pretty sure this decision won't impress a lot of other people either.

Cersei will hate it.
Tywin will hate it.
The remaining Targaryens will not like it either.
They will still want the throne back at the end of all of this.
To claim it they now have to kill the husband of the one that literally saved their lives. That's going to become very troublesome. Usually not a niece thing to do to your savior. .

On the bright side though (for Lily at least) IF the Targaryens do return and win, she and maybe her children are probably going to be safe from eventual execution. In the end, she may not be able to remain queen...hiwever, she will at minimum be pardoned and even given her own title and land to rule as a thank you for the Targaryen lives she saved and her loyalty to the now former princess.
She may even become a Targaryen princess in her own right if all the cards are played right.
11/10 c38 snetto2013
What a wonderful chapter. Just because it was written and posted rsrs
I thought the fic had been dropped. I'm glad I was wrong.
As for the chapter, it was good, but I expected more when they ran into Oberyn on the road, some lines, something like that. It was all very narrated, I wanted to be in the moment, if you know what I mean. But it was a good chapter. I love that I have the same line of thinking as Doran. The idea of having Lilly as Robert's queen is something I've had since the beginning and when Elbert died it only got stronger. For it is something that gives, in a way, protection for Elia's children, and a possible way to give a way out of their claim to the throne with a possible marriage between one of Elia's girls and Lilly's heir. It would be complicated because of Robert, but I think Lilly could, including raising the children to be good, if Cersei was able to raise her children, the way she wanted, I think Lilly can, raise good children, and a very good heir to the kingdom. I imagine that not everything will be flowers, but I hope for good fun chapters to read in the future. I just ask that you don't disappear so much, and try to maintain a regularity, even if it's 1 chapter a month. It's good. That's it, thank you very much for the chapter. A hug
11/10 c38 2merendinoemiliano
Very well done, cannot wait for your new ideas
11/9 c38 3RHatch89
Awesome update :)
11/9 c38 Force Smuggler
Wonderful
11/9 c38 1malinkody
I never liked Robert. He failed in his duties in every possible way. I wonder if Lily could tame him, or if she would even agree to such a thing. Thank you for the update. I enjoyed it.
11/9 c38 jayod