FanFiction.Net
for River Lily

11/9 c38 16610868letsgo
Awesome! Can't wait for more.
11/9 c38 EP
I love it!
11/9 c38 MarMikaelson
POR FINN LILYXROBERT WII
11/9 c38 Chaney2250
You're Back, YOU'RE BACK! I can't wait. I hope she puts Robert thru the wringer!
11/9 c38 kingmanaena
this was a interesting read cant wait to read what happens next
11/9 c38 17PhaedraZev
Ah, so THAT'S how this pairing happens. It certainly makes it realistic, in the sense that Lily wouldn't search for love by her own choosing. Especially after Elbert. Having Lyanna live is a smart choice, otherwise Robert would be... well, Robert. At least this way he can learn to get over his feeling for Lyanna without grieving her. Though I'm curious about the lack of news of Jon. Is he alive/born? Did Ned send him elsewhere so no one would suspect a male heir? Curious to hear what his situation is.

This is a great chapter. I like how you wrote Doran and how this plot is shaping up.
11/9 c38 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
fun to see the side's seeing the new board and trying to find there place on it
11/9 c38 1macmillanan
I'm enjoying this story so far looking forward to more chapters!
11/9 c38 5Rose1414
Love this story!
11/9 c37 BananaLover
Another thing. Considerin that Ned is not married in the story to Catelyn, does that means he is going to marry Ashara? Bad move that one. Lily will not forgive nor forget that humiliation agains her sister, nor Losrd Hoster Tully, considering that was one of the reason he participated in the war as a Rebel.
11/9 c38 BananaLover
OMG! I am sooooo excited for what is to come!

Love the chapter. Cannot wait for a POV from Robert's perspective when Lyanna rejected him, and he reacting to that. You took that from us! Please write that.

Well, until next time.
Stay safe, take care and blessings to you
11/9 c38 NobleHumanRocks
The suspense is real! Everyone is moving their chess pieces and scheming. I'm looking forward to see every lord presenting their case (betrothal offers) to Robert; especially focusing on the competition between Lannisters and Tullys when the stage is set in Kings Landing.

Even though we all know who Robert will choose, I still want to see how Hoster and Tywin will present their cases. Plus Cersei rage and entitlement is always fun to see. Thanks for another great chapter.
11/9 c38 18Anonymous Wandmaker
Glad to see you're back and hope you're well! Glad to see the story picking up as well. I wonder Cersei and Tywin's reaction to Lillian and Jaime, lol. Both not getting what they want twice over. Curious to see what Robert thinks of Lillian as a bride. I also think Lyanna will come to regret her decision later down the line... if she doesn't end up slightly crazy. Hopefully she doesn't fill her son's head with lies because that'll fail and leave the boy hated. Can't wait to see what you do next!
1,930 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »