FanFiction.Net
for River Lily

11/9 c38 nerdalertwarning
Excited for an update and excited for the new twists and turns! Maybe I’m just hormonal but I’m in the mood for romance lately lol and can’t wait for Lily and Robert to meet again, sparks will definitely fly (hopefully not literally)
11/9 c38 KEZZ 1
Wonderful chapter Thankyou
11/9 c38 6Black Magic99
I both love and hate Doran’s idea, but do hope you follow through with it. That kind of drama makes good reading
11/9 c38 MaliaSlytherClaw
Omg a new chapter!
I'm glad that Elia Lily Jaimie and the girls are okay and safe in Dorne
I hope that Lily will take the time to mourn those she lost
I wonder how Lily will react to Doran scheming for her wedding to Robert
Great update!
I can't wait to read the next chapter
11/9 c38 32jumpingmanatee
I loved it! I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you so much for updating, you made my day!
11/9 c38 29Boris Yeltsin
A well done chapter.
10/26 c37 MikoWhiteFang
Update!
10/25 c37 LadyLily18
Loved the chapter! I can’t wait to find out what happens next. Honestly loved that Ned got to lay into her too, completely agree that what happened and what she did was wrong.
10/22 c37 xXMoonlitSorrowsXx
Yes! Finally someone writes Lyanna getting what she deserves! I never got that she didn't want to marry Robert because of his child but would run off with a married man! And poor poor Ned, his family absolutely broken! I can't wait to see Lily and Robert getting together. I'm curious to see how they'll navigate Elia's children and the Lannisters.
10/20 c2 Guest
g
10/12 c7 Globman
now she’s worried about forgetting something even with HER EIDETIC MEMORY.

your story’s biggest problem is that you write everything to suit the current scene rather than consistency, and it’s annoying.
10/12 c6 Globman
before you said that petyrs father was cool towards petyr and that they resented each other, now he’s a decent worryer. commit
10/12 c6 Globman
before you said that there was some tension between bryden and holster because of marriage arrangements that fell through, but otherwise on good terms. now you’re implying that they resent each other. consistency is more important than a cool line
10/12 c5 Globman
you need to stop contradicting yourself. first lily wants to live like bryden, adventure and fun, then she wants to be a career wife. first she wants a brother, then she complains about getting a brother. pick one option and stick to it
10/6 c37 KalisB21