FanFiction.Net
for River Lily

2/13/2023 c39 64Philip S
Hi,
glad to see that this story is still alive and kicking. I first read it ages ago and when the alert came up that new chapters had been posted, I had to reread it from the beginning because I only had a very vague memory. Still great, a truly exciting premise, and despite Lilly retaining her full magical powers, she is not an all-powerful Mary-Sue or anything. Very nicely done. Very much looking forward to her upcoming meeting with Robert and how having her as queen will change the events of the War for the Dawn. Hope to see another update soon.
2/12/2023 c39 ReadLikeHermione
2/11/2023 c39 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
Whole Robert's rebellion happened different with Ned father and brother didn't die in red keep.
Lyanna Stark alive and dishonored all North with her actions.
Robert became broken man, who own throne, but didn't want to keep it. Lyanna, who he believed love him, didn't.
2/11/2023 c39 CathyM4
Great chapter - looking forward to Lily meeting Robert again, not to mention Tywin's reaction!
2/10/2023 c39 2ETR101
Yay, thanks for the update. Take care. Good chapter, I cannot wait to see what happens next. I did not think the option for her to be queen was on the table but we are reaching quite far into the story and there are still considerable mysteries. I hope you continue down this path and remain passionate.
2/9/2023 c39 Guest
I wonder if lyanna will start feeling jealous of lily for marrying Robert when she realizes he was not how she made him out to be.
2/9/2023 c37 sleepingkey
Rhaegar and Lyanna's stupidity being pointed out by Ned gave me so much satisfaction.
2/9/2023 c39 2ExXiled
Honestly I expected Elia to defend her. To somehow not wish the station that ruined her life and got her and her children almost killed be place on her undoubtedly closest friend's young shoulder. I thought that she, by now, knew that the title of the Queen regent of the seven kingdoms is nothing but a curse. Or atleast, would take her out of Dornish paradise to the King's landing, a place filled with suffering, poverty, assassinations and schemes.
A place she left blazing in green fire, a place she had to kill to escape, where she had to desperately clutch on whatever was most important to her (including Elia, her children and Jamie once he redeemed himself) while scrambling in terror to get out alive, even with all her power. I feel that I, as the reader in Lily's place, am slightly betrayed. If only because I didn't see Elia acting that way
2/9/2023 c37 Guest
I love how you dont use Lyanna age as excuse
many say she was young and used
but many who have said that
blame people like Sansa who was younger
then Lyanna
if they are gonna use age as an excuse
then that means they can blame the younger ones
like Joffery
2/9/2023 c39 2merendinoemiliano
Very well written discussion, hoping to see soon the wedding and Lyanna's choice. Good work and if I Didn't tell you already, Happy new year
2/9/2023 c39 KEZZ 1
Brilliant chapter Thankyou
2/9/2023 c39 3RHatch89
Awesome update :)
2/8/2023 c39 Force Smuggler
Queen Lily? That would be interesting.
2/8/2023 c38 WRoosterdf
Westeros has no chess and thus can't make chess metaphors.
2/8/2023 c39 5RogueJMS
nice chapter thanks for the update!
2,049 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »