for The Jasper & Danielle Trilogy

11/22 c29 Jasperspikachu
Really like your story, i was curious since the begging to see what would you do with jasper and dani, so glad he didn’t abandoned her. Looking for to see how it will be these next month’s with them.
11/18 c29 Felinegreat
Great, heart-wrenching chapter.
11/6 c29 Jane
So beautiful! Love this story :) you are very talented
11/5 c29 1SiriussupermarioBlack
I'm really happy you updated. I really liked this chapter and the inner turmoil you gave each character. I like Dani's will of steel and how she brings Jasper back down from the brink. Can't wait for the next chapter.
11/2 c22 heralderofspringtime
Carlisle has a good point, that making the decision to change does not mean today. It just means committing to sometime in the future. But the biggest issue is they have not even discussed what to do in case of an EMERGENCY ! Does she want them to let her die, because she hasn’t committed to it? She needs to at least commit to that!
11/1 c29 ASimpleTeenager
I’m so so happy you updated. Congrats on your son.
10/30 c20 lashawn
This is soooo good. I love Dani and Jasper's relationship. They are so cute and they fit together seamlessly.
10/29 c29 9Love.Fiction.2020
Loved it!
10/28 c29 1TenebrisSagittarius
I didnt THINK jasper would leave dani, specially now that they were married BUT you got me on that first half not gonna lie lol it's good that jasper/dani got to go their separate ways from the family, i dont think dani would have been in a good place when edward is concerned. leaving lynne would be hard and unexpected but if they keep in regular touch it should be fine...

now who could that someone beeeee? askjhfasdk i dont like the awkward part, maybe a past.. /oh/ i think i know

im so glad to see this update! i hope youre doing good as well! sending on my good wishes
take care!
10/28 c29 BrySt1
I’ve missed this lol
10/28 c29 3MadCatter90
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I was so worried that Jasper would take Edward's road, but he didn't. I feel you stayed true to him like this. He's a soldier, he's a major, he wouldn't abandon his woman.
Yes, this feel so much more Jasper-ish. Again, thank you! And lots of love to you and your new baby!
10/28 c3 1carlie.wells
So jasper assaults her and she just forgives him ? I would not let a guy near me if they did that to me haha
10/28 c29 Kalniczanka
Ahhh finally! You have no idea how much I've been waiting for the next chapter! I was terribly curious to hear about Jasper and Dani's fate after Bella's birthday accident. I like this way of solving the Cullen moveout problem. I can't wait for the next chapter.
10/28 c29 3BellePheonix
Wow, I absolutely adored this chapter, it was really well written and everyone’s reactions were so believable. I can’t wait to see where this story goes from here
10/28 c29 Momochan77
Congratulations on having your baby! Also I didn’t think Jasper would leave Dani but it definitely felt like a close call. Now it’s gonna be even more tense to see how everyone else handles them leaving. I’m also curious to see where they go! See you next update!
541 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »