for Never Seen Anything Quite Like You

6/29/2018 c1 Guest
stumbled across this.. Love the fairy tale!
1/3/2018 c1 Jen
More please!
11/29/2017 c1 70cosmictrap
UHHHHHH i'm crying. why do i tear up so, smh. it's so... cute :')
9/23/2017 c1 Alyssa
My heart is melting so that's cool
9/23/2017 c1 14daughterofathena2
this is so cute! really well written
9/18/2017 c1 Guest
I adored this, especially Nick's story about innkeeper and the maiden.
9/17/2017 c1 WonTaekYourHeart
I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCHHH! I SMILED A LOT like a lot while reading this. this is the perfect picture of Nick and Jess and their daughters in the future. and did i mention about how much i love that story before bed. you are seriously genius! I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCHH.
9/17/2017 c1 1234567864335675323
This was so, so sweet!
9/17/2017 c1 newgirlystuff
I don't even know where to begin ITS SO WARM AND CUTE AND PERFECT AND OH MY GOD. I love how you gave us some insight into the early stages of pregnancy (aka all day long morning sickness) and even from there Nick was absolutely sure they were having a girl. I write that too every time I envision them having a baby because it's just canon to me. Then them actually having a daughter makes it even more perfect. And the part where he draws her a bath and takes the baby from her and falls asleep and TINY FEET AND DADDY DAUGHTER TIME KILL ME DEAD. And of course, that fairy tale How I Met Your Mother story got me so close to crying bc CUTE CUTE CUTE. I'm not opposed to you writing more shorties like this, you know? In fact I kinda need them more than I need air. So, just saying. GIMME MORE.
9/17/2017 c1 1MillerDay21622