for Typhoid

3/26/2019 c6 Kath
I loved this story! I was so afraid that Crutchie was going to die, I was so happy that he didn't.
7/15/2018 c6 Guest
Can I just say that I really appreciate that you’ve actually gone online to do research for this story, you know the symptoms and the medicine and all, I really appreciate that! Aside from the fact that really enjoyed you writing, of course. Very angsty, and I’m an awful person for it, but boy do I like angst :)
1/10/2018 c6 brighteyes421
I am so glad that Crutchie got better. Poor Jack had a rough few weeks though.
1/10/2018 c4 brighteyes421
Didn't Alexander Hamilton die of Typhoid Fever?
9/25/2017 c6 7Dossypet
yaaaas! crutchie lives!
9/25/2017 c6 Eve
As an Irish person i was so excited when i saw you included some irish words as i also headcanom Jack as half irish! Overall amazing story and well written ;)
9/22/2017 c6 73SomedayonBroadway
Beautiful! It was so sad when he said goodbye but I loved it! Nicely done!
9/22/2017 c6 2ImpossibleHobbit01
This story is so sweet! The feels! I love this!
9/21/2017 c5 14Sheila Prior
Okay I just started reading this and ohhhh my gooooood just, why do you do this to me?
9/21/2017 c4 Guest
It takes and it takes and it takes and it takes WAIT FOR IT!
Loved your reference! Thanks for the jatherine I love them so much! Plz write more about them!

-Fanz4life
9/21/2017 c4 73SomedayonBroadway
So sad! But I love it! And I know how you feel about the angst thing! I am super sarcastic and snarky but for some reason stories come out like this too! I don't understand! But it's good! Keep writing!
9/18/2017 c3 Guest
Can you have Jack being super angsty and katherine had to comfort him and he tells her in detail what happened to his sister. Please?

-Fanz4life
9/18/2017 c3 SomedayonBroadway
This is heartbreaking! But I love that you added in Race :). This is so sad but I love it! Nicely done!
9/17/2017 c2 SomedayonBroadway
That was so sad but I'm so happy Katherine's there! Can you get some of the other newsies involved? Like they find Crutchie coughing while Jack's away?
9/17/2017 c1 SomedayonBroadway
Ooooh so intense! I like it! I can't wait to see what happens!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service