for Harrion Stark: The Snow Prince

9/26 c3 Guest
Update please. Love this. Very few are as good as this one.
7/28 c3 Invisible Observer
I'm definitely interested in seeing where this fic goes and what Harrion will do with his magic.
7/28 c2 Invisible Observer
I was intrigued by the first chapter of the story posted on AO3, so I had to come here and find it. I really want to know more about Harrion "Harry" Stark. I like that he's been having visions of Harry Potter's life. No one could blame him, especially as a child, for having nightmares. But I think Harrion handled the non-scary aspects well such as trains, television, and central heating and air.
7/22 c3 alsdjhfgljkwebgh
Gave up already, huh? lmao.
5/26 c3 Lei
What happen ? this is so good please update. ๐“นโ€ฟ๐“น
3/9 c2 darthkratos24
Hmmm a strong start to drop into this less then amazing second chapter... Disappointing truly especially seeing as this story is well and truly dead having been ignored for a year. Was hoping for something better then

"Harry remembering what he forgot but not really end chapter"

Hate story's that put someone into a story but that person conveniently forgot who they are, if we wanted to read about someone with magic we'd look for that in an OC not a cross over... Bloody useless
3/4 c3 AnthonyR89
a handheld crossbow would be the weapon of an assassin, not a soldier. also, stolen from the drow.
10/17/2021 c3 libraryrockerr
*hugs Harry with ALL THE HUGS IN THE WORLD*

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
6/29/2021 c3 2crimson hearts
I loved reading all the details of this chapter. I cant wait to see what becomes of his magic, just how far his imagination can take him considering he has his memories and is gaining Harry's as well. I know it might be a while before the next update just know I am so excited to read it. thanks.
6/29/2021 c2 crimson hearts
oh man I am so sad to see I have only one more chapter to read. loving the story and all its possibilities. cant wait to see what happens next. hope more updates are coming soon.
6/7/2021 c3 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
4/7/2021 c1 Guest
The writing flows pretty poorly and your characters feel sort of fake so far.
4/2/2021 c3 16Coolfire30
I'm practically shaking from anticipation! I ADORE the fact that you've incorporated his other life into his dreams, and that it's not all fun and games and that he has to work for this newfound power of his!

ugh! Facinating! Truly facinating!
3/20/2021 c3 KindKong
Good story. Thank you
2/9/2021 c1 SvenTheDecoy
r u f'ing kidding me? you copied the prophecy? dude, really? ugh, please let that be the last. prophecy was terrible in HP, and it's no better here.
182 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »