FanFiction.Net
for Naruto Redefined

7/25/2023 c1 Guest
Wow, f'd up but interesting!
8/4/2022 c8 1Thundos
You have to focus on the story. Don’t go through events that don’t matter.
8/28/2021 c18 Haji the Monster
I read this hoping you would be a decent author, that hope was in vain. This is officially in the top ten worst naruto fanfictions I have ever read. So many plot holes and shoddy storytelling. Half the crap you have happen in the last couple chapters would never happen, ever, in the Naruto universe. I mean wtf is wrong with your thought process. Ritualistic abuse and brutal psychological torture without reason. Then there is you version of Itachi. Just sick. I hoped for something good and got trash, unrealistic sadism and gratuitous violence and abuse. Disgusting.
3/12/2021 c16 13N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Awh man. I'd hoped Nawaki would get to reunite with Tsunami someday.
10/10/2019 c2 7Cranky Monkey 699
Ascent not accent. He is ascending to new heights not speaking in a British accent lol
12/14/2018 c8 4Zabzab
This is a load of bullshit of the worst kind. There is so many things wrong here I will only give you one.

WHAT. IN. THE. FUCK. IS. TSUME. DOING?

No, don't answer that. You'll give my something soapy and stupid, that will make me want to strangle you through my internet connection. Something like "well she is trusting her daughter," or I don't know what other absolute imbecility.

Your ENTIRE plot is based on the UTTERLY RETARDED fact that Naruto was not brought to the competent authorities, or at least that the competent authorities were not warned about his existence. Your ENTIRE plot is based on a completely stupid decision by a kid who is eleven, decision her mother somehow support. What kind of loopy fucking land have I entered?
12/14/2018 c4 Zabzab
I'm trying to not bang my head against my desk here, and your story is really not helping.

For god's sake, yeah, let's not report a young abandoned child to the fucking competent authorities and let's let a eleven y.o girl with no relevant experience play psychologist for the wild kid.

Jeebus, it reeks of "let's try and advance MY plot despite reason, logic, and all that kind of irrelevant things that make human human", hopefully the readers won't notice this is bullshit.

Nicely written but man, way to NOT push your plot forward.
12/13/2018 c18 MoonlightDoom
Whaaa
we're going to wait till you rewrite this one to move on on the next? aww man this is so sad. I was actually happy there was a new chapter x'D...
12/7/2018 c15 Guest
Omg I can't believe I was so foolish, of course waki is nawaki hot damn
12/7/2018 c15 Guest
I am so glad you are dividing the paragraphs now. It was really tiresome reading all this without real divisions. Either way, your Fanfic is beautiful please keep it up
12/6/2018 c6 Guest
this is way too cute
I'm SO glad I found this fanfic
12/7/2018 c17 MoonlightDoom
O my god what the hell
You need to update
11/22/2018 c11 Guest
So, you decided to make Itachi into a REAL psychopath in this universe?
11/24/2018 c14 1Ikaz
I love the story but its moving too slow. have a time skip to when naruto and his generation are genin
11/23/2018 c9 Ikaz
Nawaki is awesome wood style with healing prowess as expected. dooe
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »