for Black and White Wings

7/19 c8 5crownclown123
Really interesting crossover ! It's nice to see 'adopted' fics that doesn't result in bashing of Dumbledore/his parents/friends.
Well, the Kudos sibling sure live interesting lifes anyway. I wonder how Harry will react to Shinichi and the mess that is his life, and I can't wait to see the Kudo realise all the trouble Harry got into. Maybe the universe was right in separating them.
I don't know if you're still working on it, but if you are I look forward to the next chapter ! Thank you for sharing !
2/18 c8 Xvaier
Cant wait for when Harry Potter finds out who Detective Conan is!
1/22 c8 5Yose Hyuann
too bad this story appear to be hiatus, I would like to know what happens.
Hope you continue someday.
9/15/2019 c8 Silver
Keep it up! This is an awesome story and I wonder what will happen next!
7/10/2019 c5 4rkon09
I love this story so much. The plot is really good, but there is one thing that confuses me. If a name was Yuriko, then it would be named after the lily, but with Yukiko’s name, it would rather be named after the snow. Everything else is really nice!
3/7/2019 c8 Fanficaddict78
Wonderful crossover story..i hope Dursley go to jail for everything they done to Harry.
Looking forward for new chapters.
1/21/2019 c8 Bluecean
Shit, I cried a lot while reading this. POOR HARRY!
12/18/2018 c8 24GreenTea4062
Areare you going to continue? I hope you will...
11/15/2018 c8 tamashiyuki
Be continued?
10/30/2018 c8 1Fawkes Flame
OMG I love it! I really hope you'll continue soon!
8/17/2018 c8 16WRose
Write more.
8/13/2018 c8 James Birdsong
Good two chapters obviously
8/13/2018 c8 Rosecato
update please! I love this whole concept AND the fanfic! OMFG this was soooooooooooooo flippin goooooood TvT imma go cry now. I hope to see another chapter soon~ I hope~ hope~ hope~ I luv this fanfiction so much and I love the way you write! TuT
7/24/2018 c8 6Mobysimo
This is a great story! I love the idea, and Conan's reaction to magic was perfect!
7/22/2018 c8 22Blitza
I love it! This is great. Though I have to wonder, will the favored phantom their make an appearance? And if so what will he make of the new wizard in town?
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »