for Black and White Wings

6/15/2018 c8 CallmeCrazylol
Yes. Stop jinxing yourself Shinichi. We all know that wherever you go death follows. I'm sure Harry doesn't need more death around him.
5/30/2018 c1 9perla moon
hola por favor sigue la historia pero traducela al ESPAÑOL

GRACIAS
5/23/2018 c1 1MarleyLaPsycho
J'ai vraiment hâte de la suite ! Comme tu peux le voir je parle français. Mais ta FanFiction est tellement intéressante ! C'est quand que Shinichi et Harry vont vraiment se rencontrer ?
5/14/2018 c8 otakuzen
Great story. I have no words...
Keep up the good work.
4/30/2018 c8 Guest
mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas
3/8/2018 c1 Conan.212
Okay this chapter was pretty intressting but this idea of Harry being Shinichis brother is pretty silly.
I mean we all can see that Harry is not japanese.
2/23/2018 c8 Ai Huiyuan
Dum, dum dum, Conan knows now, I am really curious to know what will happen next.
2/23/2018 c8 1Sakihinata
"Should" is the keyword here ;)
Thanks for updating!
2/23/2018 c8 59Novirp13
Will Shinichi tell his real identites to Harry? Cuz Harry know he doesn't have a younger bro. I don't think so tho'. I think Shinichi will try to protect his lil bro just like how he try to protect Ran
2/22/2018 c8 4Gamelover41592
good job on this chapter and I wonder if Shinichi can keep his promise?
2/18/2018 c7 Kingman5
Awesome that Harry got to meet his family but sucked that he had to go thouth questioning first. Thou I can't wait to see Conan reaction to magic. Like the wizarding world has no common sense so most of the things he'd probably be super confused or hate. Not to mention how they treat Harry. First year he killed someone and no one did anything about it. I feel like that be funny as all hell trying to tell Conan about it. Great story! Can't wait for more.
2/16/2018 c7 Aki
I love this adopted harry fics. Jist like the khr underwing but this story at least was "the well adjusted"
2/15/2018 c7 R. A Cross
Thanks for the chapter
2/14/2018 c7 1Sakihinata
Yay, a new chapter! So happy!
I love Hedwig ;)
2/13/2018 c7 4Gamelover41592
Excellent work on this chapter
70 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »