for Black and White Wings

12/21/2017 c4 1Sakihinata
Haha, no wonder he looked sad! He came all the way from England to find ou that his birth family is not even here ...
I like your story, I really want to read more ;)
11/11/2017 c4 14Pokeevee57
Now I just wonder: What will Shinichi think of this? Oh, I’m excited to see where this goes!
11/8/2017 c4 Guest
Not sure why so many people are familiar with the Kudo case. I guess because they are famous? If you could give a little more background on why they are falling all over themselves to find Harry (in cases where there aren't personal friendships), that would be nice. Don't really get the whole "knowledgeable (grand?)father giving clues to Kogoro" bit, though. Pretty sure the police would demand Kogoro's relative reveal what he knows, rather than waste police spending on a huge city search. Good fic otherwise.
11/5/2017 c4 R. A Cross
Thanks for the chapter
11/3/2017 c4 Nightmare WingXFallen Tenshi
So close... Yet soooo far... Great update!
11/2/2017 c4 176Firehedgehog
nice
11/2/2017 c4 4Gamelover41592
well that is going well and man this is going to get confusing for them
10/21/2017 c3 176Firehedgehog
nice start here
10/20/2017 c3 James Birdsong
Good chapter
10/14/2017 c3 Nightmare WingXFallen Tenshi
Another great chapter! Really looking forward for what'll happen next!
10/14/2017 c3 R. A Cross
Thanks for the chapter
10/13/2017 c3 ShadowPaladin23
Great chapter. Can't wait for upcoming events, hope you update soon
10/13/2017 c3 4Gamelover41592
well this should be a fun chase
9/30/2017 c2 Nightmare WingXFallen Tenshi
This is really good! And I like how you showed Kogoro as being a competent detective. Cause he may be an idiot. But before Conan came, he had to pay the bills, and he was a cop before, so he is semi competent. Most of the fans don't remember that when they write. Keep up the good work!
9/30/2017 c2 Guest