for Holmesian Tails

11/17/2020 c3 87Book girl fan
This is wonderful, and I love Mrs Hudson’s secret enjoyment of it all!
11/7/2020 c3 8W. Y. Traveller
Perks of the job indeed! This is fantastic and flows brilliantly. Good ol' Mrs. H! What is not to love? :-)
11/1/2020 c3 32Wynsom
Mrs. Hudson rocks! Even the Victorian version has verve and vigor. With Holmes as a tenant, the landlady cannot be faint of heart. Love how your poetry conveys all this!
11/1/2020 c3 18Ennui Enigma
This poem makes me giggle every time I read it! It took me a moment to realise the POV and then on a second and third read I gained even more delightful humorous nuggets.

The ending is just fabulous! ... "engaging brain and muscle, in a daily doorstep tussle"...
Please keep such prose coming. Very enjoyable!
10/31/2020 c3 1Dextrous Fred
I was so happy to see another poem notification cross my inbox, and this one does not disappoint! I think the stout-hearted landlady would be a formidable opponent on any battlefield. I suppose eventually her reputation (and that of her tenants) would be as good as a "no soliciting" sign.
10/31/2020 c3 95pronker
Excellent portrait of a protector of her household! /smugly hoping/ sure describes him well. :)
11/5/2019 c2 7Westron Wynde
"Sprang from his criminal mastermind bed" - I'm trying to imagine how that bed differs from "a consulting detective bed" - Moriarty is probably a lot more comfy and stuffed with his ill-gotten gains. The mind boggles! Excellent work :)
10/25/2019 c2 37medcat
Hahaha
10/16/2019 c2 23Hades Lord of the Dead
Oooh, appropriately grim and menacing! Really enjoyed. Nice to see Moriarty enjoying the Halloween month :')
10/15/2019 c2 314lindahoyland
I love this, perfect for Halloween!
10/13/2019 c2 18Ennui Enigma
This is great!
Such enthusiasm for evil schemes. Very catchy...look forward to more.
10/13/2019 c2 1Dextrous Fred
A fun poem as always! This story stirred in my mind a deep desire for Moriarty to feature in a Grinch-like role-perhaps a Grinch of Halloween.
10/13/2019 c2 35Emma Lynch
Moriarty always to see death as an everyday daliance, rather than something to be feared and avoided. I'd imagine him treating the waning of the year in the same gleeful manner. What seasonal fun this is. Brilliant.
9/30/2017 c1 37medcat
A very nice start to the series; I hope to see more :)
9/29/2017 c1 7Westron Wynde
Very sweet. Looking forward to hearing more about their adventures :)
19 Page 1 2 Next »