FanFiction.Net
for Remember the Hunters

12/5/2023 c1 Guest
Milk drinker protagonist, i'm out.
4/17/2022 c5 Guest
Right. I read the chess piece and am here to comment about it. I will complete the chapter soon after.

All I have to say is don't write about things you know nothing about. Someone as skilled as Ozma would've seen mate in one if he was woken up in the middle of his sleep. That you did rudimentary research on opening theory and actually used a proper game is commendable, but unfortunately, your ignorance of the game shines like the moon in the night sky.
4/9/2022 c8 KeelErnk
It never came, it's been 3 effing years.
4/2/2021 c8 1oldtimeydude
Oh I do hope you continue this one! I've been rooting around this crossover list and yours is still one of my top favorites!
10/1/2020 c8 1RunningOffCaffeine
I hope this gets updated. One of the better Bloodborne fics.
8/24/2020 c1 Dasgun
. .
8/13/2020 c8 Ryoji Mochizuki
interesting.
8/4/2020 c5 2tresixteen
So the Bible exists on Remnant?
I'm not sure about the time-line in this story. We've met Ozpin and Peter Port, but if the war ended 80 years before Canon, then that would mean Port is pushing 90, and Ozpin is at least 100 years old. My knowledge of RWBY isn't the best, but I got the impression that the king of Vale was one of Ozpin's past lives, and Port seems closer to 70.
And is that Salem narrating the italics at the end of each chapter?
5/24/2020 c8 Guest
Please upgrade this
3/9/2020 c8 Fullmetal11791
Shame it seems you gave up on this, its quite good.
3/8/2020 c3 Fullmetal11791
Guess the ending notes are just lore tidbits for fun and there isnt going to be a time skip, fair enough. Still not sure how Summer fits in if that's the case.
3/8/2020 c2 Fullmetal11791
Going to assume chapter 3 time skips to the cannon timeline but i guess ill find out in a minute.

I did have a question. Maybe i misunderstand how the dream works, but if the Good Hunter killed Gasciogne, met the Crow, etc, im going to assume he went through the whole Bloodborne game and everything that entailed (except he didn't unlock the true ending to become an Old One).

So how is it that Summer was able to experience the same events? Does the dream repeat itself for each new Hunter? I feel like this cannot be the case due to how the Good Hunter meets other Hunters throughout the game. Though again, unsure. If you know more on this id be very interested to hear about it.
3/6/2020 c1 Fullmetal11791
Very intriguing opening chapter. One of the better bloodborne crossover openers ive read actually. I really liked the opening fight, both in its execution, but also how it decidedly *wasn't* the gehrman fight.

I am confused on the timeline though. The opening scene heavily implies that Remnants timeline is normal and where it should be, but the second half is definitely way before the regular RWBY story takes place. So yea, what?
2/3/2020 c1 MetalBatt
Woah, awesome first chapter! Though it does leave me confused on why he was brought back around the age of the Great War. Since I'm guessing that the young hunter who killed him was Summer, I presumed that he would come back around the time she went missing... Oh well, I hope the reason gets revealed soon enough, since I'm not too fond of OC only stories :/.
1/19/2020 c8 2Old Herobrine
Mistral
Independence an
Liberation
Force

...MILF?

Really? Someone watches womble.
188 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »