for Viridescent

10/1/2017 c4 2animu for life
Great chapter. I'm really into this.
10/1/2017 c4 5GotTheMovesLikeYaegar
I love how everything panned out so far, but some critisms are necessary for advancement in ability.

First, it is both creepy and weird how close you stick to cannon in spots. Sometimes the dialogue feels weird because one feels like your style, but another feels like cannons. It doesn't hurt to stray from dialog, especially because most people know it pretty well.

Second, while you did a good job describing Izuku's quirk limits, it doesn't feel smooth and i had to reread it to understand it better. In a good way you could do this, is through having izuku kind of list it off in a narrative way. Having mutliple characters talking about it would make for a goos thought section, where the reader processess the info you gave them, while kind of showing them how it could be used.

Third and more personal preference, i am scared of bakugo's relationship with deku. It feels unnaturally praising, especially during that last bit (which, mind you i enjoyed immensely). I also fear for another gay ff, because we already have enough of those. Anyways i loved the chapter, keep it up!
10/1/2017 c4 TheStoryWever
CALLED IT! Knew it would be epic!
10/1/2017 c4 16thomaspheasant
Another amazing chapter! please update immediately
10/1/2017 c4 29FoxOnPie
The chapter was fine, but when Uraraka was talking about why she thought "Deku" was a cool name, why did she say that it sounded like the Japanese word for "don't give up"? They're Japanese people speaking Japanese, so shouldn't she just say that it sounds like the WORD for "don't give up"?
10/1/2017 c4 1Godfather Kira Doughboy
P.A.L?
10/1/2017 c4 Addles28
Yes your using the fact that Izuku isn't just a fanboy he is a smart obsessive fanboy
Leverage this trope

Dammit! I wish there was more. This is really interesting
9/26/2017 c3 Guest
Moorrrrreeeee please
9/25/2017 c3 Hypernova
Great use of combining quirks now he has to deal with bakugo and the rest of 1-A hopely Froppy doesn't firgure out who his father is considering she tends to blurt out what comes to mind
9/25/2017 c3 Guest
Is someone getting expelled next chapter?
9/24/2017 c3 Howler66
Can't wait to read more.
9/25/2017 c3 16thomaspheasant
great chapter please update soon!
9/25/2017 c3 1RyuAssassin
This is great but you do know that most people call Deku as Midoriya right? with exception for Uraraka and Bakugou who call him Deku or his mother who call him Izuku.
Midoriya Last Name
Izuku First/Given Name
But still you did a great job.
4,884 « Prev Page 1 .. 314 321 322 323 324 325 .. Last Next »