for An Unexpected Malfoy

5/13 c59 Solanos's Pearl
So glad you’re back! I love this story and can’t wait for the next chapter
5/13 c59 rere97maui
I love the puppy byplay, it injects the perfect amount of humor into the story. Can't wait for more. :)
5/12 c59 1hitokori midnight
I love this book so sad its a cliff hanger but ill wait patiently for the next update! keep your health in check and stay safe!
5/12 c59 Eliella45
So happy you updated! Thank you so much for writing this. I loved it! Looking forward to more!
5/9 c59 Guest
Thank you for the update! Love this story
5/11 c59 Ardina Falconhurst
Ha! that closing line! Good stuffIt has been a bit, but a good story is worth the wait so no worries. Hope you're doing alright. Keep up the great work and stay awesome!
5/11 c59 Thomasok
I love the plan to have Lucius “kill” Sirius! I really love your writing and am so excited whenever a new chapter comes out, even if it’s a while between them. I just read your Tumblr update and am so sorry for your struggles and happy for you having a treatable diagnosis! Thank you for continuing to share your writing with us, whenever that’s able to work out.
5/10 c59 1vtgator
Yes! So glad your back’ great chapter!
5/10 c59 doreapotter85
RIVERWRITER! This was the most wonderful email to get! I actually squealed! I remember my love for this story, and for you, with vivid clarity, but the specifics (besides the antifreeze haha) had fizzled out of my brain. I just binge reread the entire story and realized I missed not one, but 3 chapters. I thought about leaving comments on all the chapters but didn't want to seem like a stalker. I adore you and your story telling so much I can't even put it into words. Lily and James's role was completely unexpected and went straight to my heart. Everything is starting to come together and it's magic. All the little tidbits from the beginning... I feel like we must almost be to where the prologue starts! These are by far my favorite Narcissa and Lucius. My hypothesis is that our trio and adults are going to take care of voldypants and his creations and then bring forward all the proof to the order so they can build a new world...

Anway... Above all, I am SO happy and relieved you're ok, and that you got answers to whatever has been going on. Medical unknowns are terrifying and so very frustrating.
Thank you so so so much for sharing your brilliant work with us, especially in your difficult times. I hope for health and happiness for you and patiently await your next update when life gives you time and energy.
5/9 c59 Qween87
Great chapter!
5/9 c59 Readerforlife
Love this!
5/7 c59 Guest
Sorry to hear that you have a difficult couple of years. Thank you for sharing this with us - it's great
5/7 c59 NYFanFic
I hope that life would just get better and better for you now. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. Your writings are amazing! Wishing you all the best! Cheers!
5/9 c59 KatCEstrada
Welcome back! I’m so excited you’re writing again. Thanks for the update.
5/9 c59 5FlowerChild23
lol. What a way to start a conversation.
6,527 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »