for Motherly Advice

9/15/2021 c1 anonymouspotatoe12
Incest is always disgusting imo only read the summary
7/27/2019 c5 look2019
Good Chapter!
12/25/2018 c3 Lance Ramsel Damiray
What the hell i saw this theory on jaune and salem related omg if that was correct you just predicted it!
5/19/2018 c1 Guest
Brotherly love by Maxaro is another good jaune incest story
5/10/2018 c1 BBWulf
It seems there are chunks of text just missing
4/26/2018 c5 MrFox7189
Glynda reaction to how close Jaune had gotten to the other will be priceless can't wait for that. Holy smut that was hot.
4/24/2018 c3 Guest
Wait what.
4/21/2018 c4 silver.blast96
If you're giving up on this story, could I adopt it? I have such a great idea for where this can go.
2/6/2018 c4 Curious Fox
What will Cinders reaction be. Especially since I doubt Salem would be happy if her only grandson were to harmed in the fall of Beacon. Not to mention I want to know how Salem got with Jaune’s grandfather.
2/6/2018 c4 Titoneitor2.0
This fanfic just keeps getting even better! I know it's supposed to be an incest fanfic, but would you put put Pyrrah somewhere in that harem? I just imagine her face when she finds out Jaune and his family fucking and then she joins them after some convincing. (Man wtf wrong with me?)
2/2/2018 c4 4Sword27
Nice, a new chapter! You're making Freud proud!
1/31/2018 c4 Guest
I hope that the end smut scene is a giant orgy of jaune with all the female members of his family, salem included. He'll be fine. Lol i can imagine team JNPR, RWBY, and even salem's faction reactions of the arc family all pregnant from one guy XD
1/31/2018 c4 MrFox7189
Very intresting story plus fantastic smut win win.
1/30/2018 c1 Guest
The Oedipus Complex is strong with this fanfic.
1/30/2018 c4 silver-blast
I hope Salem takes part in the slow building harem. I hate seeing her stuffed in the obvious/easy role of antagonist.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »