for Motherly Advice

1/30/2018 c4 mteran305
I did say I'll wait and wait I did now I'll wait again and if waiting for something like this I'll say I'll wait for two months for the next chapter.
1/28/2018 c3 Curious Fox
What a twist! I’m genuinely wanting to see what comes next.
1/25/2018 c1 Axcel
Nice! Well made :D
1/25/2018 c3 Cyborg ninjadude
Anyone who wants more jaune smut harem go to archive of our own anvd look for azure giga cyber this is the same azure who had jaune the conquer a Knight and his maidens and more currently he has 19 jaune smut stories and possibly more in the future if you like jaune smut go to archive of our own.
1/10/2018 c3 Guest
F*ck!
1/2/2018 c1 Guest
So Jaune dad didn't take him for training because Trish made him take her instead, you know that makes it seems like it's his sisters fault that he got no training before going to beacon, also Jaune is not scrawny, so will you stop mentioning he is, he stopped a deathstalker with just a shield and his upper body strength, the same deathstalker that threw him over a forest, so it's pretty obvious that his baggy clothes hides his physique. Jaune wanted to be a hero, he wanted to be a huntsman, so I don't think he spend all his time before going to beacon being a couch potato, even if he was never taught how to use a sword, he would have still done some form of training even if it was just basic exercise, so for this fic to consistently say Jaune was scrawny before Pyrrha started helping him, makes. no. Sense.
1/2/2018 c3 Guest
So Jaune dad didn't take him for training beacuse Trish made him take her instead, you know that makes it seems like it's his sisters fault that he no training before going beacon, also Jaune is not scrany, so would will stop mentiong he is, he stopped a dethstrlker with just uper body strenth, hte same deathstarker that threw over a forest, so it's pretty opish that his bagy clothes hides his fisige, Jaune wanted to be hero he wanted to be a huntsman, so I don't think he spends all his time before going to beacon being a couch petato, even if he was never taught how to use a sword, he would have still done some form trainging even if it basic exersize, so for this fic to comstenlty say Juane was scarny berofre Pyrrha started helping him, makes. no. sense.
12/6/2017 c3 minecraft93
Does that mean Juane and his sisters are part humanoid Grimm also does that mean Juliette and her sisters are humanoid Grimm or at least partially.
12/2/2017 c3 GPX-2013
I wonder if Team RWBY and NPR will be looking for him at Jaune's hometown soon.
12/1/2017 c1 silver-blast
what would happen if ozpin discovered the Arc Family was related to Salem. I smell a bitchin sequel!
12/1/2017 c3 Guest
If only someone could commission artists like Jadenkaiba to draw a comic out of this.
11/30/2017 c3 redtornado1234
This story is getting really interesting, keep up the good work!
11/30/2017 c3 MrFox7189
Well damn hahaha that took a turn but it works great keep it up.
11/30/2017 c3 Adol116
Interesting chapter and twist looking forward to next chapter
11/30/2017 c3 mteran305
I can wait for as long as the chapters are long good stuff
61 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »