for Too Late The Hero

1/6/2020 c19 23westernbeauty
Wit hi I it a doubt one of the best stories I have read on FanFiction the voices were spot and and characters were true to the show. Kudos
5/15/2019 c19 WolfhoundLove1
I had saved this story for a day when I needed a longer story to read. Today was that day and this one thrilled me. It has the perfect combination of angst, anger, annoyance, humor and last but not least love. To have friends as family is a true joy because sadly there are family members who can let their family down. A cousin had that very recently with her mother but her friends were there for her through thick and thin. Bless them for it. Thank you for this very special read.
5/7/2018 c12 redkwolf
Circling back to read this one. I can see Eliot studying "cane-kata" fighting style.
3/18/2018 c19 maclooping
Well, you didn't disappoint me in the end! the last fight is so good almost beautiful for the part of Eliot, how he moves even with his stick using like a weapon! you have done a really good job here! it's gonna be hard to watch to Nate, Sam and Joe! To be so close and not interfered or disturb Eliot and lets him focus on the fight!
Sometime I feel almost sad for Danny when Hardison tortures him with is mom song... "Almost" because is a really sonofabitch and he hurt Spencer too badly, physically and mentally, but I don't know, he loves his mom... my feeling is mixed about him...
You make me laught when Lizzie bawling Eliot , in the end ! a eleven month baby who dispute to the most dangerouse man in the world i like this ! XD

So much to say about this story ! It's definitely my favorite story ! you have make a really good work here! Bravo !
3/16/2018 c7 maclooping
I take a break here because I need to tell you how I love this story! the previous stories are great, but this one is awesome, it's like a good book I can't stop reading! Hardison's plan, Eliot runs away (I think), Parker fear to leave is big brother alone! even Lizzie, who plays with Eliot's fingers (so cute! ) everything totally matches! I don't know how the next chapter and the story will evolve, but so far so damn good!
Ho by the way, I learn something! what you call " Glasgow smiles" in french it's called "sourire d'ange " (angel smile) a rather romantic French name for a horrible practice!
1/25/2018 c19 4same ol' Tgirl
Loved this whole series of stories - I could *see* it - every bit - as it played out.
1/23/2018 c19 Cathie Johnson
The finish was exciting and satifactory. II am reading it for my B-day treat, and a good one it is. THANK YOU.
11/28/2017 c19 jediyam
My heart needed this story, thank you.
11/27/2017 c19 redswallow
Such a thoroughly wonderful story! I can't wait for your next one!
11/27/2017 c19 PandaFun
You are awesome! I can't wait for the next one
11/27/2017 c19 east231
That is an adorable ending! I loved reading your story!
11/27/2017 c19 1novisha.rivera.1
I missed when u posted 18, but u nailed the ending
11/27/2017 c19 10HonestBee
Aw, Eliot and those dratted warm-and-fuzzies...this was a perfect ending, I can totally see everyone invading his space and forcing their care upon him!
11/27/2017 c18 east231
I love Eliot so thank you for not killing him! (I didn't really think you would but still) I love the image of him smiling as the team chews him out its adorable
11/27/2017 c18 ann.ryce
First i figured that Eliot had on Hardison's armour, YES! Second I loved the fight scene and the fact that Eliot made it look like he wasn't hurt at all. He did prove his point that he can still take care of his team and Lizzy. Best part was making FREAK PEE HIMSELF! Eliot had to have loved that part! So much better than just beating the crap out of him. Now Eliot has to do what he promised Sophie and go home, rest, heal and take it easy without complaining (like that will EVER happen). Can't wait to read the next chapter and I sure hope it's not the last chapter!
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »