for Dietary Supplement

6/29 c1 Guest
me, an eleven year old girl who likes seeing cinnamon rolls in manga and books be broken down in horrible ways along with seeing my heart die a little: uh, yeah! m-me too, hehe.
6/22 c23 lara.niric
This story is fantastic. The slow build up of the plot, the well written character development, the inzeractions and relationships between characters, everything is great. It's been a while since I read and watched Tokyo ghoul but I think everyone is pretty much in character and believable that it could have happend in the story if they went a different route. Can't wait for future updates.
I hope you got accepted into PA school. Good luck with everything.
3/8 c23 KankerousWart
Is it bad that I'm kinda shipping a hide/touka rn?
2/25 c23 Guest
Keep writing.
2/23 c23 23Blitza
Great chapter! All of the interactions and descriptions r well thought out.
2/23 c23 kuroneko nnch
Oh so you're a med student. Maybe I forgot about it with how long you did not update the story. Sorry about that. But anyway, you're pretty brave to still pursue your objective in time of need especially now. With covid 19 around, I already saw many tired doctor and some already died in service. I really respect them from the bottom of my heart. So, when you tell your experince, it already told me how sincerely you want to help people. When I accompany my mom to the hospital, I saw people collapsed because they got shock from knowing they got covid 19. Some were crying and some in denial. It broke my heart. I want to join the volunteers to help the doctors and nurses but my mom forbid me. But at the same time, I'm also afraid. Afraid of see the dead from the front line. I'm still building courage little by little at a time. And this saturday, I got a briefing and instruction about guidelines to assist the doctors and nurses and one week of basic training. After that it's training on the front line ground. My mom still doesn't know about this and I'm afraid of telling her but I still want to help the doctors and nurses. They already help people but who can help them? My service is not for along time because they taking new volunteers every two month. So at least if my mom ever know about this I can assure her. So, I wish you for the best in you PA field.

Anyway about this story, I'm glad that I got another new chapter. With covid 19, I can't help but think that maybe some author already passed away with how long their they leave the story without updating anything. Especially some of them is my favorite story. So thank you for updating this story.
2/22 c23 3Mochimaddness
OMG ANOTHER CHAPTER! I've been waiting for this! I actually just watched avatar for the first time around a week ago so I can finally enjoy all the references of it that pop-up.

Both my parents work in the medical field. My mom works psych and my dad is ER. He's working on another degree so he can become a nurse practitioner. Good luck on your journey to PA and thank you for making the world a better place.
2/22 c23 9TigerInTheMoonlight
Congrats on your change to PA! It sounds like a great fit for you. And I love this chapter!
2/13 c22 LunaStarsNightWayne
Man I really love this story I hope it's not discontinued
1/13 c22 4Chaks
Hope you update soon. It’s one of my favorite TG stories.
8/28/2020 c22 Guest
Great :P
7/29/2020 c22 37MarbleWolf
I will check out your store later! I hope you update your story soon! this is really promising
5/11/2020 c2 Guest
"Thanksgiving"... You do know that holiday is essentially exclusive to the US right? In other words, Japanese families do not celebrate it. You should change it to Christmas and say something similar. While it may not be celebrated the same overseas it's still viable unlike Thanksgiving.
3/11/2020 c22 larmmason
Hope the college go well.
and don't forget to find sometimes to rest if the stress got to you, alright?
have a nice day and Thank you for the chapter!
3/3/2020 c22 3Mochimaddness
Touka expresses her worry in "special" ways
185 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »