for Dietary Supplement

11/10/2019 c21 3lala32903
Goddamn Hide the power of insta-heart attack
10/27/2019 c20 24lovleydragonfly
I swear I have read this before? I'm confused lmao

So far so good! Can't wait to read more,
9/7/2019 c20 ni.anamaria
i love this! can't wait for more! :D
8/31/2019 c20 vampireharry the 2
This is really cool! I look forward to more!
8/4/2019 c20 Crystal Blue Butterfly
I know where you got the idea for this story, because I literally read it about two days ago. It was fun while it lasted, but it left me wanting more :(
And it makes me so happy to find this so easily!
Thank you for writing and sharing with us, mere mortals.
I will be looking forward to the next update !
Regards!;)
7/13/2019 c20 Dragamor
Nice.
7/7/2019 c20 5Konohamaya Uzumaki
I just found this story pretty recently and i'm so glad i did it's just amazing! I can't wait for your next update!
7/2/2019 c20 3Mochimaddness
owowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowo don't mind me just fangirling
6/25/2019 c20 9TigerInTheMoonlight
I love this story! Can’t wait to see where it goes
6/16/2019 c20 Guest
Love it
6/15/2019 c20 Guest
Love the new chapter!
6/16/2019 c20 23Rose Jennison
Huzzah! Another update!

Amon's talk was very well done. Very informative about he and the rest of the CCG see ghouls. These boys certainly have their work cut out for them huh?
I liked how you wrote Hide in this chapter too. He's clearly upset with Amon's portrayal, but he's smart enough not to draw too much attention to himself by trying to outright contradict him.

Thanks for writing!
3/14/2019 c19 11erebororbust
(fINALLY GETS TIME TO READ THIS CHAPTER)

Yay, new chapter!

I've not much to say here, except that even when writing filler-ish chapters you're excellent at making them enjoyable.

Also: "The room was just as the receptionist described and the bros took their seats quickly." I... don't know. Even just one word that indicates their fluffy brother relationship makes me feel very warm and fuzzy inside so this stuck out to me. It also made me giggle because I was surprised to see that particular word used X3

Anyway, great job as usual! Can't wait for the next chapter ;D
3/2/2019 c19 23Blitza
Nice chapter V, I loved the part about the RC gates. Kaneki did some serious accidental trolling there.
2/28/2019 c19 Guest