for Dietary Supplement

3/1/2019 c19 1xpegasus
This was a very good chapter, a lot of interesting build up.

I can’t wait for the next chapter.

Keep up the great work and have a wondeful day.
2/27/2019 c19 7KorrieChan
Is this going to be as the two shot “? The tour I mean?
2/26/2019 c18 11erebororbust
(*Finally gets the time to read this, fangirl over it, and write a review*)

That was so good! :D

Okay, first off, Kimi's little section- so pretty! The wording and descriptions made me think of it as poetry. You displayed her misery very well.

Now, the big one: Where to start?

The first tidbit of just Kaneki and Hide was so cute! Probably one of my favorite things about this fic of yours is the small, quiet and wholesome moments you put in with our two bros as you did here. It really helps balance things out, especially when the main gist of a chapter might be much more serious and angsty, like this one. Great job!

And, just a little thing: The mental image of Kimi throwing herself and sobbing on Kaneki specifically was... a good one, to say the least. I never realized how much I like the concept of Hide, Kaneki, and Kimi being friends and a trio together! Probably because it's never been shown or exploited in the canon. But that's what fanfiction is for, right?

Anyway! I especially enjoyed the brief Kimi-and-Kaneki, but the little snippets here and there of Hide and Kaneki comforting her in their conversation was wonderful! They're such good, thoughtful beans X3

As for Kaneki's mini-speech- Excellent. I appreciate good dialogue, and this was better than good. Very well thought out. Oh, and of course, Hide's bluntness and sarcasm had me laughing :)

Brilliant job! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up! ;D
2/25/2019 c18 23Blitza
Nice job v
2/20/2019 c18 Guest
Love the new chapter!
I miss your story!
I wish you luck to become a surgeon.
Update soon!
2/21/2019 c18 23Rose Jennison
I was so excited to see this had updated!

I'm very happy you put in this talk among Kaneki, Hide, and Kimi. It really needed to happen, to both get everyone up to speed and to help us understand how everyone is feeling about things in general. It's great set-up, and I look forward to seeing where it leads. :)
2/20/2019 c18 1xpegasus
THIS WAS SUCH AN AWESOME CHAPTER! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING!

I absolutely adore the dialogue you wrote this chapter, Kimi’s interactions with Hide and Kaneki were wondeful. That ‘oh shit’ moment when the boys realized their attacker was Kimi’s boyfriend was priceless, and Hide comforting words warmed my heart.

Keep up the great work and have a wondeful day.

Also, his first name is Nishiki and his last name is Nishio.
2/20/2019 c18 YoseiOfTheWest
Ugh, for her emotional sake, I kinda hope they reconcile. On the other hand, I worry for her safety- dudes hitting a /lot/ of warning buttons... *shivers* Kimi is one brave, brave woman.

Ah~ there’s the introspective Kaneki we know and love (I say as I’ve never actually watched or read Tokyo Ghoul beyond bits of fanfic lol XD). Very nice and thought-provoking, leads into empathy/sympathy (I always get confused with that *le sigh*).

Hide is a good bro *sniffles*

Thanks for writing this
2/3/2019 c16 23Blitza
so, obviously, his RC cells aren't going to set the scanners off, but who will be giving the tour? Will it be Amon or another character? And why exactly are they going? What are their mission objectives? To learn more about ghouls in general? To learn how ghouls fight? To learn their habits and how to avoid them? Also, have you done any research about what the inside of the CCG looks like? It might add more interesting bits for the readers if you add more detail.
11/1/2018 c17 23Rose Jennison
I'm really enjoying this story. It's a great expansion of the ideas brought up in Timeless Tears story, and has plenty of cool ideas and plot points of its own. Like I said before, I like Kimi in this story, and I think how you got Kaneki and Anteiku to interact was clever.

I look forward to seeing how these two act once they get into the CCG for the tour. I know they are a bit more wary in this version, as they should be, but a part of me still wants Hide to drive Amon up the wall with his questions. :P

Thanks for writing!
11/1/2018 c8 Rose Jennison
I like the way you brought Kimi into this. It's a good use of her character. Plus I appreciate the acknowledgement of how bad at this non chemistry/bio magors would be :P
10/16/2018 c17 guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo
Great chapter, looking forward to reading more!
9/27/2018 c17 1xpegasus
I am in love with this story! So much so that I picked up the first volume of Tokyo Ghoul today!

Kaneki and Hide’s relationship feels genuine and well realized, I really like Kimi, and all the Anteiku staff have been wonderful so far.

I really hope they end up telling the Anteiku staff the truth soon, about their identities, how Kaneki became half-human half-ghoul, and the smoothie.

Keep up the awesome work and have a great day :)
9/27/2018 c8 xpegasus
I like this girl.

Moles, I remember moles from High School Chemistry.
9/27/2018 c4 xpegasus
I freaking love Kaneki and Hide’s relationship!

I definitely should start watching TG.
185 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »