for Dietary Supplement

7/23/2018 c15 7a5thKira
very good
7/23/2018 c15 a5thKira
why a cliffhanger? This is good.
7/3/2018 c8 2NNeko
The important question is which op of fma Hide was singing.
6/9/2018 c15 Bookbug5675
I really like this story! Thanks for showing where you got the idea, I read that too and loved it. It's awesome that you're turning it into a longer story. I really love this idea, this fan fic is awesome and I can't wait to read more. If you know anymore stories like this or that have similar ideas could you PM me?
6/5/2018 c15 41zoepeanut
Just found your story, and I love it. Taking a scientific approach to discussing a ghoul's diet is very interesting to read about, plus you did an excellent job writing the characters. I love the brotherly relationship you've created between Hide and Kaneki, and can't wait to read more.

PS: I can relate to your review issues. If it makes you feel better, your story has almost five times the amount of reviews any of mine get (though it also has way more follows/favs. Maybe I'm just not that great of a writer...). However, each one still helps, right? So just hang in there, I'm certain people will give you the feedback you deserve. I can't guarantee I'll be a consistent reviewer, but I will give you feedback as it comes to mind! Sorry, but I feel like my reviews get repetitive after a while if I don't have any chapter-specific comments to mention within them. If you don't mind repetitiveness, I suppose I can still give you feedback on each chapter in the future...it just might be rather generic comments though, even if they are truthfully my opinions. Either way, keep up the good work! D
6/1/2018 c15 K.Eliseeva
So good, nice cliffhanger !
I love the way you write, it keeps me in the story.
Sorry about the lack of reviews , personally , I'm not good at it but I'll try.
Thank you for your wonderful work.
5/30/2018 c15 ReadingReadererReader
Oooh, I can't wait to see the full reaction from Kaneki and Hide, as well as the other ghouls when he refuses to eat it.
5/26/2018 c15 guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo
Nice chapter, can’t wait for more!
5/23/2018 c15 Guest
It's meat! Kaneki is going to freak.
5/23/2018 c15 Guest
Love the new chapter!
What will happen to Kimi?
5/24/2018 c15 2murdermewithfeelspls
nom nom nom kaneki keeeen
5/23/2018 c15 JulkaTaehyung95
I love your story. It's amazing, so I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
5/23/2018 c15 GooLord
I wanna go for the in obvious and say its a sandwich. He's probably gonna wanna test him so it'd probably make sense. Also about the review thing, sorry if I dont review as often as I should. I have trouble figuring out what to say sometimes haha.
5/23/2018 c15 4lizyeh2000
Thanks for updating!
5/23/2018 c15 23Blitza
Its human meat, isn't it?
185 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »