for Son of The Ice Queen

3/8 c10 Empv
"So what's the tragic story?" Nicolas asked Elsa. "Well I have a sister named Anna. We were best friends when we were little. One night, I've accidentally frozen Anna's head with my ice powers." Elsa frowned as she showed Nicolas her ice magic. When he saw it, Nicolas' mouth turned his mouth into an oh shape! Elsa saw that Nicolas didn't like her ice powers at all. "Anyway, I've been orphaned since my parents died from a rough storm on the ocean back when I was 18, whereas, Anna was 15 so I had to become Arendelle's queen, however, I'm no longer part of Arendelle." "Oh." Nicolas sympathized. "I know." said Elsa. "I'm so sorry." Nicolas quickly hugged Elsa. He was about to cry from the story. "It's okay, Nicolas, let it all out." Elsa whispered as Nicolas broke into tears.
3/8 c10 Empv
~An AU where Anna and Elsa grow up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters elsewhere after one traumatic childhood accident, whereas, Hans grows up to be the Southern Isles' long lost 1st youngest princely brother elsewhere~

They've seen a large city. "What is that?" "That's Arendelle." "Elsa and Anna have been orphaned last 3 years since Agnarr and Iduna died which was something neither of them deserved at all." "Arendelle and the Southern Isles are neighboring royal kingdoms." "Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters have been living their own different, distant, free home-lives elsewhere separately far away from Arendelle since one traumatic accident, whereas, the Southern Isles' long lost 1st youngest royal crown princely brother grew up in another home elsewhere wherever he was correctly trained how to make efforts to rightfully earn the throne of any other kingdom in case if not the Southern Isles."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S CHAPEL
"This is where Agnarr's coronation ceremony took place, and Agnarr was crowned to be Arendelle's king, isn't it?" "Yup."

EXTERNAL. THE KINGDOM OF ARENDELLE
Arendelle was often heard about, how that was where the first settlers of their village came from, as well as neighboring ones, told of how 2 little girls once lived in the entire kingdom, before one traumatic accident caused them to live their own 2 different, distant, free home-lives elsewhere separately far away from Arendelle. The elderly folk claimed that 2 royal crown princesses have grown up to be Arendelle's former residents elsewhere separately since one traumatic accident. There was only silence. As they came to the town centre, they've seen the building that was still relatively standing - the palace, a familiar, humble castle, built of wood, nestled in a deep fjord was none other than Arendelle itself. Arendelle changed during the time Elsa and Anna have been gone for last 13 years when they've grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters elsewhere since one traumatic accident, but during the other time Elsa and Anna have been orphaned last 3 years since King Agnarr and Queen Iduna died as well. The streets have been darker and drearier than before/ever, but the whole entire kingdom of Arendelle was more unwelcoming than before/ever as well since Arendelle fell into sadness. The kingdom of Arendelle vanished through the tree line. "Only one princess and the other princess is being coronated as queen." "The Snow Queen's based off Arendelle's 2 long lost sisters, one's a pure mortal is Anna and the other has the powers of winter since she was born with them is Elsa." "One's a sunflower is Anna and the other's a snowflake is Elsa." "One has strawberry blonde hair is Anna and the other has platinum blonde hair is Elsa." "This is where Elsa and Anna used to live together, isn't it?" "Yup until the moment Elsa grew up far away from this kingdom elsewhere, Anna grew up away from this place elsewhere, too, since one traumatic accident." "One's raised as anything else at heart even more than only royalty elsewhere is Anna and the other's raised as nothing but royalty elsewhere is Elsa." "One's raised by non magic, ordinary childless human grown adult low-borns, non royals and unfit royals who normally show wilderness, worship magic correctly elsewhere is Anna and the other's raised by more natural, more precocious, more well rounded, childless human grown adult fit, real, royal, richer, wealthier, higher upper class, noble, gentry, more luxurious, overprivileged highborns, professionals and perfectionists who normally show courtly manners in public, know how to deal with the ice powers properly elsewhere is Elsa." "One grew up together with non magic, ordinary childless human adult, low-borns, non royals and unfit royals who normally show wilderness, worship magic elsewhere is Anna and the other grew up together with more natural, more precocious, more well rounded, childless human adult fit, real royal, richer, wealthier, higher upper class, noble, gentry, more luxurious, overprivileged, highborns, professionals and perfectionists who normally show courtly manners in public, know how to deal with the ice powers properly elsewhere is Elsa." "Poor Agnarr and Iduna really miss their daughters a lot." "I know, right?" "Worst of all, Elsa and Anna have been orphaned last 3 years since Agnarr and Iduna died." "Poor Elsa and Anna, orphaned at the ages of 18 and 15." "Poor Elsa, orphaned at the age of 18." "Poor Anna, orphaned at the age of 15." "Elsa's 21, whereas, Anna's 18." "They were born 3 years apart." "Arendelle's 2 orphaned sisters still live their own different, distant, free home-lives elsewhere separately far away from here." "It'd likely Anna the creeps, but it'd likely break and tear Elsa's heart out to see their old former childhood home in such a state as well only if, when or once they finally return back to visit at last."

EXTERNAL. ARENDELLE'S ROYAL GARDEN
"Any other gardeners who don't live in the kingdom of Arendelle usually come to work to make the garden look more and more beautiful, more gorgeous, lovelier and prettier just to impress Arendelle's 2 long lost sisters only if, when or once they finally return back to visit."

EXTERNAL. ARENDELLE'S ROYAL COURTYARD
"Elsa and Anna have came back here one, last time since one traumatic accident until they live their own, different, distant, newer, stronger, better, free home-lives elsewhere separately far away from here when they've grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters." "But where are Arendelle's other royal residents since Agnarr's and Iduna's undeserved deaths?" "Let me guess. Arendelle's royal castle guards, Arendelle's servants, Arendelle's maids, Arendelle's butlers, Arendelle's council and Arendelle's other royal castle staff?" "Yup." "I wish I've known, but we have to find out ourselves."

INTERIOR. THE KINGDOM OF ARENDELLE
They opened up the doors. "Man, this place's nothing at all but rather overly noiseless." "It's completely darker inside as well, isn't it?" "Yup since Elsa and Anna have grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters far away from here even before and after Agnarr's and Iduna's undeserved deaths." "At least we have flashlights." "I still hate the fact that anything has to change for worse." "I know. I do as well." "We need to go upstairs, there's something I need to get and do before we settle for the night." They started walking upstairs. "So, you live here?" "Well there's not many places to live in the north, besides people who used to live here, have grown up far away from here years ago, like Arendelle's 2 royal sisters so nobody else was using it anymore, if I'm wrong." When they've gotten to the top of the staircase, a large painting, its colors somewhat faded over time like the rest of the inside of the palace, yet what it depicted was still clear which caught their eyes. It was of 4 people, who they could only guess were Arendelle's royal family; King Agnarr, Queen Iduna, and their young daughters. The older one who looked no older than 8, was Princess Elsa. Next to her could only be Princess Anna. She looked no older than 5. Although it was clear that she had been trying to look as regal as possible, they've had the feeling that the painted pictures of 2 little princesses probably cause some suspicions. "You know, if it's been last 13 years since one traumatic incident, Anna's 18, whereas, Elsa's 21." "You know what happened to Arendelle's 2 royal crown princesses?" "Well, according to the tales, after one traumatic accident, Anna ended up being raised by non magic, ordinary childless human grown adult low-borns, non royals and unfit royals who normally show wilderness, worship magic correctly elsewhere, whereas, Elsa ended up raised by any more natural, more precocious, more well rounded, childless human grown adult fit royal, richer, wealthier, higher upper class, noble, gentry, more luxurious, overprivileged highborns, professionals and perfectionists who normally show courtly manners in public, know how to deal with the ice powers properly elsewhere." "So Agnarr and Iduna have lost all their custodies of their own 2 daughters to childless human grown adults, haven't they?" "Neither Agnarr nor Iduna were fit to raised gifted magical powered nor ordinary children by themselves correctly one at the same time from the very start. See, from what we know, the time after one traumatic accident and before Agnarr's and Iduna's undeserved deaths, Agnarr and Iduna still ruled this kingdom." "After all, this castle doesn't really belong to anybody anymore, does it?" "No." "After all, Arendelle's real owners abandoned this place for years, didn't they?" "Yup." "There's nobody else left from Arendelle's royal family around to claim this place, is there?!" "No." "If Grand Pabbie never removed Anna's knowledge of Elsa's ice powers, Anna and Elsa would've grown up here."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S GREAT HALL
"This is where Agnarr and Iduna ruled, but this is where their daughters used to play together with Elsa's ice powers as well until one traumatic accident before Agnarr and Iduna have taken their daughters to the rock trolls to get Anna's head healed." "One grew up to be anything else at heart even more than only just Arendelle's sheltered royal crown princess, less isolated, less lonely elsewhere far away from here is Anna and the other grew up to be less isolated, less lonely in the colder, frostier, snowier, more magical, bigger, huger, larger, fancier, sparklier, shinier, more gorgeous, prettier, more beautiful, lovelier, better looking winter mega ice kingdom in the magical lands elsewhere far away from here is Elsa."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S ROYAL LIBRARY
"Any other bookish bookworms who don't live here usually love to visit here anytime they desire." They looked at the room they were in. Above the desk, was the painting of the strawberry blond man they recognized from the other painting before was Agnarr. He looked very comfortable in the role as Arendelle's king and he held up a scepter and an orb.

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S PORTRAIT ROOM
"What nice looking pictures they are." "I know." "Whoever doesn't live here likes to stare at pictures."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S ROYAL BALLROOM
"This is where balls usually are held, isn't it?" "Yup." The portrait of a slender, fair skinned, green eyed, strawberry blonde haired kingly man with mustache, sideburns, a slender, blue eyed, fair skinned, brown haired, brunette (in a bun) queenly woman, a radiant pale skinned, pink lipped, light freckled, rosy cheeked, blue eyed, platinum blonde haired, princess-y little girl and a fair skinned, pink lipped, light freckled, rosy cheeked, turquoise blue eyed, strawberry blonde haired princess-y little girl all together with each other as Arendelle's royal family. "You know who each of them are, don't you?" "Yes. There's King Agnarr, that's Queen Iduna, Princess Elsa, the little girl who'd grow up to be the Snow Queen and that other little girl there is Princess Anna." "Arendelle's royal family, huh?" "Yup until one traumatic accident." "No wonder Anna and Elsa have grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters elsewhere far away from here."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S HALLWAYS
"Oh, great, now we have to take our shoes off. That way, we could slide on the wood wearing socks."

INTERIOR. AGNARR'S AND IDUNA'S FORMER QUARTERS
"This is where Agnarr and Iduna have slept until they died, which was something neither of them deserved." "Neither Elsa nor Anna have done nothing to deserve to end up orphaned at all." "At least they attended Agnarr and Iduna's funeral until they've gone back home separately instead of coming back here together." "What if Agnarr and Iduna have been regular ghosts all this time last 3 years?" "Wish I've known."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S ROYAL STUDY
"This is where they study to gain knowledge, isn't it?" "Yup." "Hey, what's this? 2 old diaries of Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters who live their own different, distant, free home-lives elsewhere separately far away from here since one traumatic accident."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S OLD NURSERY BEDROOM
"This is where Elsa and Anna used to be roommates until they've already grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters elsewhere since one traumatic accident." "Yup, Anna and Elsa are former roommates." "This room's been empty last 13 years." There were all pictures of Elsa and Anna playing together, usually in the snow, building snowmen, sledding snow, ice skating and making snow angels until Elsa and Anna ended up living their own different, distant, free home-lives elsewhere separately since Elsa was 8, whereas, Anna was 5 respectively, and neither Elsa nor Anna came back home to live here again. "Poor girls really did want to spend more time together with each other forever, just like when they were little. This was their old nursery bedroom."

EXTERNAL. ARENDELLE'S BALCONY
"We could easily see the village outside the castle gates which it's comprised of homes, shops, a marketplace, the docks, and the city's clock tower and the mountains, the vast wilderness landscape surrounding this kingdom of Arendelle. It's here that Arendelle's primary export—ice—is harvested. Traversing through this area could be rather dangerous, such as savage wolves lurk throughout." "Oh, man!"

EXTERNAL. ARENDELLE'S ROOFS
"Whoever doesn't easily fear getting on the roof, could slide down to escape, whereas, whoever easily fears getting on the roof, could rather end up injured or even killed."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S DUNGEON
"This is where any criminals are held prisoner, isn't it?" "Yup." "Whoever rather prefers the large rooms, hates how small this dungeon is."

EXTERNAL. SMALL KINGDOM OF THE SOUTHERN ISLES
The Southern Isles changed during the time Prince Hans grew up to be the Southern Isles' long lost 1st youngest brother away from here. "This is where Hans used to live, isn't it?" "Yup." "Hopefully, Prince Hans was correctly trained and taught how to do anything and make any other efforts to rightfully earn the throne of any other kingdom properly elsewhere in case if not here at all." "The Southern Isles' 3 other princes pretended that their youngest brother, Hans was invisible for past 2 years." "No wonder Hans grew up far away from here." "You got that right." "After all, Hans deserved to have anything else better to do than being trapped in the shadows of his 12 older brothers." "I know, right?" "Right." "Prince Hans of the Southern Isles is 23." "Wonder if the Southern Isles' 12 other princes really miss their long lost 1st youngest brother, Hans a lot?" "And what if they don't miss their own long lost 1st youngest brother, Hans at all?" "I wish I've known."

INTERIOR. KINGDOM OF ARENDELLE
Arendelle's ghost royal monarchs, King Agnarr and Queen Iduna really miss their daughters a lot since one traumatic accident until Elsa and Anna have grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters elsewhere far away from here without Agnarr and Iduna much to Agnarr's and Iduna's heartbroken sadness. They still feel guilty for leaving their daughters orphaned during their (Elsa's and Anna's) teen-hood.
1/29 c10 AU Over Canon
"So what's the tragic story?" asked Nicolas. "Well I have a sister named Anna. We were best friends when we were little. One night, I've accidentally frozen Anna's head with my ice powers." Elsa frowned as she showed Nicolas her ice magic. When he saw it, Nicolas mouth turned his mouth into an oh shape! Elsa saw that Nicolas didn't like her ice powers at all. "Anyway, I've been orphaned since my parents died from a rough storm on the ocean back when I was 18, whereas, Anna was 15 so I had to become Arendelle's queen, however, I'm no longer part of Arendelle." "Oh." Nicolas sympathized. "I know." said Elsa. "I'm so sorry." Nicolas quickly hugged Elsa. He was about to cry from the story. "It's okay, Nicolas, let it all out." Elsa whispered as Nicolas broke into tears.
1/29 c10 AU Over Canon
~An AU where Anna and Elsa grow up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters after one traumatic childhood accident, whereas, Hans grows up to be the Southern Isles' long lost 1st youngest princely brother~

They've seen a large city. "What is that?" "That's Arendelle." "Elsa and Anna have been orphaned last 6 years since Agnarr and Iduna died which was something neither of them deserved at all." "Arendelle and the Southern Isles are neighboring royal kingdoms." "Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters have been living their own different, distant home-lives since one traumatic accident, whereas, the Southern Isles' long lost 1st youngest royal crown princely brother grew up in another home wherever he was correctly trained how to make efforts to rightfully earn the throne of any other kingdom in case if not the Southern Isles."

EXTERNAL. THE KINGDOM OF ARENDELLE
Arendelle was often heard about, how that was where the first settlers of their village came from, as well as neighboring ones, told of how 2 little girls once lived in the entire kingdom, before one traumatic accident caused them to live their own 2 different, distant home-lives far away from Arendelle. The elderly folk claimed that 2 royal crown princesses have grown up to be Arendelle's former residents since one traumatic accident. There was only silence. As they came to the town centre, they've seen the building that was still relatively standing - the palace, a familiar, humble castle, built of wood, nestled in a deep fjord was none other than Arendelle itself. Arendelle changed during the time Elsa and Anna have been gone for last 16 years when they've grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters since one traumatic accident, but during the other time Elsa and Anna have been orphaned last 6 years since King Agnarr and Queen Iduna died as well. The streets have been darker and drearier than before/ever, but the whole entire kingdom of Arendelle was more unwelcoming than before/ever as well since Arendelle fell into sadness. The kingdom of Arendelle vanished through the tree line. "Only one princess and the other princess is being coronated as queen." "The Snow Queen's based off Arendelle's 2 long lost sisters, one's a pure mortal is Anna and the other has the powers of winter since she was born with them is Elsa." "One's a sunflower is Anna and the other's a snowflake is Elsa." "One has strawberry blonde hair is Anna and the other has platinum blonde hair is Elsa." "This is where Elsa and Anna used to live together, isn't it?" "Yup until the moment Elsa grew up far away from this kingdom, Anna grew up away from this place, too, since one traumatic accident." "One's raised as anything else at heart more than only royalty is Anna and the other's raised as nothing but royalty is Elsa." "One's raised by non magic, ordinary childless human grown adult non royals and unfit royals who normally show wilderness, worship magic correctly is Anna and the other's raised by more natural, more precocious, more well rounded, childless human grown adult fit, real, royal, richer, wealthier, more luxurious professionals and perfectionists who normally show courtly manners in public, know how to deal with the ice powers properly is Elsa." "One grew up together with non magic, ordinary childless human adult non royals and unfit royals who normally show wilderness, worship magic is Anna and the other grew up together with more natural, more precocious, more well rounded, childless human adult fit, real royal, richer, wealthier, more luxurious professionals and perfectionists who normally show courtly manners in public, know how to deal with the ice powers is Elsa." "Poor Agnarr and Iduna really miss their daughters a lot." "I know, right?" "Worst of all, Elsa and Anna have been orphaned last 3 years since Agnarr and Iduna died." "Poor Elsa and Anna, orphaned at the ages of 18 and 15." "Poor Elsa, orphaned at the age of 18." "Poor Anna, orphaned at the age of 15." "Elsa's 24, whereas, Anna's 21." "They were born 3 years apart." "Arendelle's 2 orphaned sisters still live their own different, distant home-lives far away from here." "It'd likely Anna the creeps, but it'd likely break and tear Elsa's heart out to see their old former childhood home in such a state as well only if, when or once they finally return back to visit at last."

EXTERNAL. ARENDELLE'S ROYAL COURTYARD
"Elsa and Anna have came back here one, last time since one traumatic accident until they live their own, different, distant, newer, stronger, better home-lives far away from here when they've grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters." "But where are Arendelle's other royal residents since Agnarr's and Iduna's undeserved deaths?" "Let me guess. Arendelle's royal castle guards, Arendelle's servants, Arendelle's maids, Arendelle's butlers, Arendelle's council and Arendelle's other royal castle staff?" "Yup." "I wish I've known, but we have to find out ourselves."

INTERIOR. THE KINGDOM OF ARENDELLE
They opened up the doors. "Man, this place's nothing at all but rather overly noiseless." "It's completely darker inside as well, isn't it?" "Yup since Elsa and Anna have grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters far away from here even before and after Agnarr's and Iduna's undeserved deaths." "At least we have flashlights." "I still hate the fact that anything has to change for worse." "I know. I do as well." "We need to go upstairs, there's something I need to get and do before we settle for the night." They started walking upstairs. "So, you live here?" "Well there's not many places to live in the north, besides people who used to live here have grown up far away from here years ago, like Arendelle's 2 royal crown princess sisters so nobody else was using it anymore, if I'm wrong." When they've gotten to the top of the staircase, a large painting, its colors somewhat faded over time like the rest of the inside of the palace, yet what it depicted was still clear which caught their eyes. It was of 4 people, who they could only guess were Arendelle's royal family; King Agnarr, Queen Iduna, and their young daughters. The older one who looked no older than 8, was Princess Elsa. Next to her could only be Princess Anna. She looked no older than 5. Although it was clear that she had been trying to look as regal as possible, they've had the feeling that the painted pictures of 2 little princesses probably cause some suspicions. "You know, if it's been last 16 years since one traumatic incident, Anna's 21, whereas, Elsa's 24." "You know what happened to Arendelle's 2 royal crown princesses?" "Well, according to the tales, after one traumatic accident, Anna ended up being raised by non magic, ordinary childless human grown adult non royals and unfit royals who normally show wilderness, worship magic correctly, whereas, Elsa ended up raised by any more natural, more precocious, more well rounded, childless human grown adult fit royal, richer, wealthier, more luxurious real professionals and perfectionists who normally show courtly manners in public, know how to deal with the ice powers properly." "So Agnarr and Iduna have lost all their custodies of their own 2 daughters to childless human grown adults, haven't they?" "Neither Agnarr nor Iduna were fit to raised gifted magical powered nor ordinary children by themselves correctly one at the same time from the very start. See, from what we know, the time after one traumatic accident and before Agnarr's and Iduna's undeserved deaths, Agnarr and Iduna still ruled this kingdom." "After all, this castle doesn't really belong to anybody anymore, does it?" "No." "After all, Arendelle's real owners abandoned this place for years, didn't they?" "Yup." "There's nobody else left from Arendelle's royal family around to claim this place, is there?!" "No." "If Grand Pabbie never removed Anna's knowledge of Elsa's ice powers, Anna and Elsa would've grown up here."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S GREAT HALL
"This is where Agnarr and Iduna ruled, but this is where their daughters used to play together with Elsa's ice powers as well until one traumatic accident before Agnarr and Iduna have taken their daughters to the rock trolls to get Anna's head healed." "One grew up to be anything else at heart more than only just Arendelle's sheltered royal crown princess, less isolated, less lonely anywhere else far away from here as well is Anna and the other grew up to be less isolated, less lonely in the colder, frostier, snowier, more magical, bigger, huger, larger, fancier, sparklier, shinier, more gorgeous, prettier, more beautiful, lovelier, better looking winter mega ice kingdom in the magical lands far away from here is Elsa."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S ROYAL BALLROOM
"This is where balls usually are held, isn't it?" "Yup." The portrait of a slender, fair skinned, green eyed, strawberry blonde haired kingly man with mustache, sideburns, a slender, blue eyed, fair skinned, brown haired, brunette (in a bun) queenly woman, a radiant pale skinned, pink lipped, light freckled, rosy cheeked, blue eyed, platinum blonde haired, princess-y little girl and a fair skinned, pink lipped, light freckled, rosy cheeked, turquoise blue eyed, strawberry blonde haired princess-y little girl all together with each other as Arendelle's royal family. "You know who each of them are, don't you?" "Yes. There's King Agnarr, that's Queen Iduna, Princess Elsa, and that other little girl there is Princess Anna." "Arendelle's royal family, huh?" "Yup until one traumatic accident." "No wonder Anna and Elsa have grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters far away from here."

INTERIOR. AGNARR'S AND IDUNA'S FORMER QUARTERS
"This is where Agnarr and Iduna have slept until they died, which was something neither of them deserved." "Neither Elsa nor Anna have done nothing to deserve to end up orphaned at all." "At least they attended Agnarr and Iduna's funeral until they've gone back home separately instead of coming back here together." "What if Agnarr and Iduna have been regular ghosts all this time last 6 years?" "Wish I've known."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S ROYAL STUDY
"This is where they study to gain knowledge, isn't it?" "Yup." "Hey, what's this? 2 old diaries of Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters who live their own different, distant home-lives far away from here separately since one traumatic accident."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S OLD NURSERY BEDROOM
"This is where Elsa and Anna used to be roommates until they've already grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters since one traumatic accident." "Yup, Anna and Elsa are former roommates." "This room's been empty last 16 years." There were all pictures of Elsa and Anna playing together, usually in the snow, building snowmen, sledding snow, ice skating and making snow angels until Elsa and Anna ended up living their own different, distant home-lives separately since Elsa was 8, whereas, Anna was 5 respectively, and neither Elsa nor Anna came back home to live here again. "Poor girls really did want to spend more time together with each other forever, just like when they were little. This was their old nursery bedroom."

EXTERNAL. SMALL KINGDOM OF THE SOUTHERN ISLES
The Southern Isles changed during the time Prince Hans grew up to be the Southern Isles' long lost 1st youngest brother away from here. "This is where Hans used to live, isn't it?" "Yup." "Hopefully, Prince Hans was correctly trained and taught how to do anything and make any other efforts to rightfully earn the throne of any other kingdom properly in case if not here at all." "The Southern Isles' 3 other princes pretended that their youngest brother, Hans was invisible for past 2 years." "No wonder Hans grew up far away from here." "You got that right." "After all, Hans deserved to have anything else better to do than being trapped in the shadows of his 12 older brothers." "I know, right?" "Right." "Prince Hans of the Southern Isles is 26." "Wonder if the Southern Isles' 12 other princes really miss their long lost 1st youngest brother, Hans a lot?" "And what if they don't miss their own long lost 1st youngest brother, Hans at all?" "I wish I've known."

INTERIOR. KINGDOM OF ARENDELLE
Arendelle's ghost royal monarchs, King Agnarr and Queen Iduna really miss their daughters a lot since one traumatic accident until Elsa and Anna have grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters far away from here without Agnarr and Iduna much to Agnarr's and Iduna's heartbroken sadness. They still feel guilty for leaving their daughters orphaned during their (Elsa's and Anna's) teen-hood.
1/29 c10 AU Over Canon

They've seen a large city. "What is that?" "That's Arendelle." "Elsa and Anna have been orphaned last 3 years since Agnarr and Iduna died which was something neither of them deserved at all." "Arendelle and the Southern Isles are neighboring royal kingdoms." "Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters have been living their own different, distant home-lives since one traumatic accident, whereas, the Southern Isles' long lost 1st youngest royal crown princely brother grew up in another home wherever he was correctly trained how to make efforts to rightfully earn the throne of any other kingdom in case if not the Southern Isles."

EXTERNAL. THE KINGDOM OF ARENDELLE
Arendelle was often heard about, how that was where the first settlers of their village came from, as well as neighboring ones, told of how 2 little girls once lived in the entire kingdom, before one traumatic accident caused them to live their own 2 different, distant home-lives far away from Arendelle. The elderly folk claimed that 2 royal crown princesses have grown up to be Arendelle's former residents since one traumatic accident. There was only silence. As they came to the town centre, they've seen the building that was still relatively standing - the palace, a familiar, humble castle, built of wood, nestled in a deep fjord was none other than Arendelle itself. Arendelle changed during the time Elsa and Anna have been gone for last 13 years when they've grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters since one traumatic accident, but during the other time Elsa and Anna have been orphaned last 3 years since King Agnarr and Queen Iduna died as well. The streets have been darker and drearier than before/ever, but the whole entire kingdom of Arendelle was more unwelcoming than before/ever as well since Arendelle fell into sadness. The kingdom of Arendelle vanished through the tree line. "Only one princess and the other princess is being coronated as queen." "The Snow Queen's based off Arendelle's 2 long lost sisters, one's a pure mortal is Anna and the other has the powers of winter since she was born with them is Elsa." "One's a sunflower is Anna and the other's a snowflake is Elsa." "One has strawberry blonde hair is Anna and the other has platinum blonde hair is Elsa." "This is where Elsa and Anna used to live together, isn't it?" "Yup until the moment Elsa grew up far away from this kingdom, Anna grew up away from this place, too, since one traumatic accident." "One's raised as anything else at heart more than only royalty is Anna and the other's raised as nothing but royalty is Elsa." "One's raised by non magic, ordinary childless human grown adult non royals and unfit royals who normally show wilderness, worship magic correctly is Anna and the other's raised by more natural, more precocious, more well rounded, childless human grown adult fit, real, royal, richer, wealthier, more luxurious professionals and perfectionists who normally show courtly manners in public, know how to deal with the ice powers properly is Elsa." "One grew up together with non magic, ordinary childless human adult non royals and unfit royals who normally show wilderness, worship magic is Anna and the other grew up together with more natural, more precocious, more well rounded, childless human adult fit, real royal, richer, wealthier, more luxurious professionals and perfectionists who normally show courtly manners in public, know how to deal with the ice powers is Elsa." "Poor Agnarr and Iduna really miss their daughters a lot." "I know, right?" "Worst of all, Elsa and Anna have been orphaned last 3 years since Agnarr and Iduna died." "Poor Elsa and Anna, orphaned at the ages of 18 and 15." "Poor Elsa, orphaned at the age of 18." "Poor Anna, orphaned at the age of 15." "Elsa's 21, whereas, Anna's 18." "They were born 3 years apart." "Arendelle's 2 orphaned sisters still live their own different, distant home-lives far away from here." "It'd likely Anna the creeps, but it'd likely break and tear Elsa's heart out to see their old former childhood home in such a state as well only if, when or once they finally return back to visit at last."

INTERIOR. THE KINGDOM OF ARENDELLE
They opened up the doors. "Man, this place's nothing at all but rather overly noiseless." "It's completely darker inside as well, isn't it?" "Yup since Elsa and Anna have grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters far away from here even before and after Agnarr's and Iduna's undeserved deaths." "At least we have flashlights." "I still hate the fact that anything has to change for worse." "I know. I do as well." "We need to go upstairs, there's something I need to get and do before we settle for the night." They started walking upstairs. "So, you live here?" "Well there's not many places to live in the north, besides people who used to live here have grown up far away from here years ago, like Arendelle's 2 royal crown princess sisters so nobody else was using it anymore, if I'm wrong." When they've gotten to the top of the staircase, a large painting, its colors somewhat faded over time like the rest of the inside of the palace, yet what it depicted was still clear which caught their eyes. It was of 4 people, who they could only guess were Arendelle's royal family; King Agnarr, Queen Iduna, and their young daughters. The older one who looked no older than 8, was Princess Elsa. Next to her could only be Princess Anna. She looked no older than 5. Although it was clear that she had been trying to look as regal as possible, they've had the feeling that the painted pictures of 2 little princesses probably cause some suspicions. "You know, if it's been last 13 years since one traumatic incident, Anna's 18, whereas, Elsa's 21." "You know what happened to Arendelle's 2 royal crown princesses?" "Well, according to the tales, after one traumatic accident, Anna ended up being raised by non magic, ordinary childless human grown adult non royals and unfit royals who normally show wilderness, worship magic correctly, whereas, Elsa ended up raised by any more natural, more precocious, more well rounded, childless human grown adult fit royal, richer, wealthier, more luxurious real professionals and perfectionists who normally show courtly manners in public, know how to deal with the ice powers properly." "So Agnarr and Iduna have lost all their custodies of their own 2 daughters to childless human grown adults, haven't they?" "Neither Agnarr nor Iduna were fit to raised gifted magical powered nor ordinary children by themselves correctly one at the same time from the very start. See, from what we know, the time after one traumatic accident and before Agnarr's and Iduna's undeserved deaths, Agnarr and Iduna still ruled this kingdom." "After all, this castle doesn't really belong to anybody anymore, does it?" "No." "After all, Arendelle's real owners abandoned this place for years, didn't they?" "Yup." "There's nobody else left from Arendelle's royal family around to claim this place, is there?!" "No." "If Grand Pabbie never removed Anna's knowledge of Elsa's ice powers, Anna and Elsa would've grown up here."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S OLD NURSERY BEDROOM
"This is where Elsa and Anna used to be roommates until they've already grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters since one traumatic accident." "Yup, Anna and Elsa are former roommates." "This room's been empty last 13 years." There were all pictures of Elsa and Anna playing together, usually in the snow, building snowmen, sledding snow, ice skating and making snow angels until Elsa and Anna ended up living their own different, distant home-lives separately since Elsa was 8, whereas, Anna was 5 respectively, and neither Elsa nor Anna came back home to live here again. "Poor girls really did want to spend more time together with each other forever, just like when they were little. This was their old nursery bedroom."

EXTERNAL. SMALL KINGDOM OF THE SOUTHERN ISLES
The Southern Isles changed during the time Prince Hans grew up to be the Southern Isles' long lost 1st youngest brother away from here. "This is where Hans used to live, isn't it?" "Yup." "Hopefully, Prince Hans was correctly trained and taught how to do anything and make any other efforts to rightfully earn the throne of any other kingdom properly in case if not here at all." "The Southern Isles' 3 other princes pretended that their youngest brother, Hans was invisible for past 2 years." "No wonder Hans grew up far away from here." "You got that right." "After all, Hans deserved to have anything else better to do than being trapped in the shadows of his 12 older brothers." "I know, right?" "Right." "Prince Hans of the Southern Isles is 23." "Wonder if the Southern Isles' 12 other princes really miss their long lost 1st youngest brother, Hans a lot?" "And what if they don't miss their own long lost 1st youngest brother, Hans at all?" "I wish I've known."

9/28/2019 c10 AU Over Canon
"So what's the tragic story?" asked Nicolas. "Well I have a sister named Anna. We were best friends when we were little. One night, I've accidentally frozen Anna with my ice powers." Elsa frowned. "Your ice ..what?" Nicolas was confused. "My ice powers." Elsa showed Nicolas her ice magic. When he saw it, Nicolas mouth turned his mouth into an oh shape! Elsa saw that Nicolas didn't like her ice powers at all. "Anyway, I've been orphaned since my parents died from a rough storm on the ocean back when I was 18, whereas, Anna was 15 if she was still alive so I had to become Arendelle's queen but I'm no longer part of Arendelle." "Oh." Nicolas sympathized. "I know." said Elsa. "I'm so sorry." Nicolas quickly hugged Elsa. He was about to cry from the story. "That's okay, Nicolas, let it all out." Elsa whispered Elsa as Nicolas broke into tears.
9/28/2019 c10 AU Over Canon
~An AU where Anna and Elsa grow up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters after one traumatic childhood accident, whereas, Hans grows up to be the Southern Isles' long lost 1st youngest brother~

EXTERNAL. VALLEY OF THE LIVING ROCK
"Arendelle and the Southern Isles are neighboring royal kingdoms." "Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters have grown up in 2 different, distant foster homes since one traumatic accident, whereas, the Southern Isles' long lost 1st youngest royal crown princely brother grew up in another, different foster home wherever he was correctly trained how to make efforts to rightfully earn the throne of any other kingdom in case if not the kingdom of the Southern Isles."

EXTERNAL. THE NORTH MOUNTAIN
They looked to see what was ahead. There was what looked like a large city. "What is that?" "That's Arendelle." "Elsa and Anna have been orphaned last 3 years since Agnarr and Iduna died which was something neither of them deserved at all."

EXTERNAL. THE KINGDOM OF ARENDELLE
Arendelle was often heard about, how that was where the first settlers of their village came from, as well as neighboring ones, told of how 2 little girls once lived in the entire kingdom, before one traumatic accident caused them to grow up in 2 different, distant foster homes away from Arendelle. The elderly folk claimed that 2 royal crown princesses have grown up to be Arendelle's former residents since one traumatic accident. There was only silence. As they came to the town centre, they've seen the building that was still relatively standing - the palace, a familiar, humble castle, built of wood, nestled in a deep fjord was none other than Arendelle itself. Arendelle changed during the time Elsa and Anna have been gone for last long 13 years when they've grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters since one traumatic accident, but during the other time Elsa and Anna have been orphaned last 3 years since King Agnarr and Queen Iduna died as well. The streets have been darker and drearier than before/ever, but the whole entire kingdom of Arendelle was more unwelcoming than before/ever as well since Arendelle fell into sadness. The kingdom of Arendelle vanished through the tree line. "Only one princess and the other princess is being coronated as queen." "The Snow Queen's based off Arendelle's 2 long lost sisters, one's a pure mortal is Anna and the other has the powers of winter since she was born with them is Elsa." "One's a sunflower is Anna and the other's a snowflake is Elsa." "One has strawberry blonde hair is Anna and the other has platinum blonde hair is Elsa." "This is where Elsa and Anna used to live together, isn't it?" "Yup until the moment Elsa grew up far away from this kingdom, Anna grew up away from this place, too, since one traumatic accident." "One's raised as anything else at heart more than only royalty is Anna and the other's raised as nothing but royalty is Elsa." "One's correctly raised by childless human grown adult non royals and unfit royals who show wilderness is Anna and the other's properly raised by natural, precocious, childless human grown adult fit royal real professionals who show courtly manners in public know how to deal with the ice powers is Elsa." "One grew up together with childless human adult non royals and unfit royals who show wilderness is Anna and the other grew up together with natural, precocious, childless human adult fit royal real professionals who show courtly manners in public know how to deal with the ice powers is Elsa." "Poor Agnarr and Iduna really miss their daughters a lot." "I know, right?" "Worst of all, Elsa and Anna have been orphaned last 3 years since Agnarr and Iduna died." "Poor Elsa and Anna, orphaned at the ages of 18 and 15." "Poor Elsa, up orphaned at the age of 18." "Poor Anna, orphaned at the age of 15." "Elsa's 21, whereas, Anna's 18." "They were born 3 years apart." "Arendelle's 2 orphaned sisters still live in 2 different, distant foster homes far away from here." "It'd likely Anna the creeps, but it'd likely break and tear Elsa's heart out to see their old former childhood home in such a state as well only if, when or once they finally return back to visit at last."

EXTERNAL. ARENDELLE'S ROYAL COURTYARD
"Elsa and Anna have came back here one, last, final time since one traumatic accident until their newer, stronger, better lives away from here when they've grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters." "But where are Arendelle's other royal residents since Agnarr's and Iduna's undeserved deaths?" "Let me guess. Arendelle's royal castle guards, Arendelle's servants, Arendelle's maids, Arendelle's butlers, Arendelle's council and Arendelle's other royal castle staff?" "Yup." "I wish I've known, but we have to find out ourselves."

INTERIOR. THE KINGDOM OF ARENDELLE
They opened up the doors. "Man, this place's nothing at all but rather overly noiseless." "It's completely darker inside as well, isn't it?" "Yup since Elsa and Anna have grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters away from here even before and after Agnarr's and Iduna's undeserved deaths." "At least we have flashlights." "I still hate the fact that anything has to change for worse." "I know. I do as well." "We need to go upstairs, there's something I need to get and do before we settle for the night." They started walking upstairs. "So, you live here?" "Well there's not many places to live in the north, besides people who used to live here have grown up away from here years ago, like Arendelle's 2 royal crown princess sisters so nobody else was using it anymore, if I'm wrong." When they've gotten to the top of the staircase, a large painting, its colors somewhat faded over time like the rest of the inside of the palace, yet what it depicted was still clear which caught their eyes. It was of 4 people, who they could only guess were Arendelle's royal family; King Agnarr, Queen Iduna, and their young daughters. The older one was Princess Elsa. She looked no older than 8. Next to her could only be Princess Anna. She looked no older than 5. Although it was clear that she had been trying to look as regal as possible, they've had the feeling that the painted pictures of 2 little princesses probably cause some suspicions. "You know, if it's been last 13 years since one traumatic incident, then Princess Anna's 18, whereas, Princess Elsa's 21." "You know what happened to Arendelle's 2 royal crown princesses?" "Well, according to the tales, after one traumatic accident, Anna ended up being correctly raised by childless human grown adult non royals and unfit royals who show wilderness, whereas, Elsa ended up properly raised by any natural, precocious, childless human grown adult fit royal real professionals who show courtly manners in public know how to deal with the ice powers." "So Agnarr and Iduna have lost all their custodies of their own 2 daughters to childless human grown adults, haven't they?" "Neither Agnarr nor Iduna were fit to raised gifted magical powered nor ordinary children by themselves correctly one at the same time at all from the very start. See, from what we know, the time after one traumatic accident and before Agnarr's and Iduna's undeserved deaths, Agnarr and Iduna still ruled this kingdom." "After all, this castle doesn't really belong to anybody anymore, does it?" "No." "After all, Arendelle's real owners abandoned this place for years, didn't they?" "Yup." "There's nobody else left from Arendelle's royal family around to claim this place, is there?!" "No." "If Grand Pabbie never removed Anna's knowledge of Elsa's ice powers, then Anna and Elsa would've grown up here."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S GREAT HALL
"This is where Agnarr and Iduna ruled, but this is where their daughters used to play together with Elsa's ice powers as well until one traumatic accident before Agnarr and Iduna have taken their daughters to the rock trolls to get Anna's head healed." "One grew up to be anything else at heart more than only just Arendelle's sheltered royal crown princess, less isolated, less lonely anywhere else away from here as well is Anna and the other grew up to be less isolated, less lonely in the colder, frostier, snowier, more magical, bigger, huger, larger, fancier, sparklier, shinier, more gorgeous, prettier, more beautiful, lovelier, better looking winter mega kingdom, castle, palace in a whole entire world of ice magic away from here is Elsa."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S ROYAL BALLROOM
"This is where balls usually are held, isn't it?" "Yup." The portrait of a slender, fair skinned, green eyed, strawberry blonde haired kingly man with mustache, sideburns, a slender, blue eyed, fair skinned, brown haired, brunette (in a bun) queenly woman, a radiant pale skinned, pink lipped, light freckled, rosy cheeked, blue eyed, platinum blonde haired little princess-y little girl and a fair skinned, pink lipped, light freckled, rosy cheeked, turquoise blue eyed, strawberry blonde haired little princess-y girl with all together with each other as Arendelle's royal family. "You know who each of them are, don't you?" "Yes. There's King Agnarr, that's Queen Iduna, Princess Elsa, and that other little girl there is Princess Anna." "Arendelle's royal family, huh?" "Yup until one traumatic accident." "No wonder Anna and Elsa have grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S ROYAL COUPLE'S FORMER QUARTERS

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S ROYAL STUDY
"This is where they study to gain knowledge, isn't it?" "Yup." "Hey, what's this? 2 old diaries of Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters who have grown up less isolated, less lonely far away from here without each other since one traumatic accident."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S OLD NURSERY BEDROOM
"This is where Elsa and Anna used to be roommates until they've already grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters since one traumatic accident." "Yup, Anna and Elsa are former roommates." "This room's been empty for last 13 years." There were all pictures of Elsa and Anna playing together, usually in the snow, building snowman, sledding snow, ice skating and making snow angels until Elsa and Anna became estranged since Elsa was 8, whereas, Anna was 5 respectively, and neither Elsa nor Anna came back home to Arendelle. "Oh those poor little girls really did want to spend more time together with each other forever, just like when they were little. This was their old nursery bedroom."

EXTERNAL. ARENDELLE'S CASTLE TOWERS
"Whoever still lives here is free to hang and explore."

EXTERNAL. ARENDELLE'S ROOFS
"Whoever doesn't easily fear getting on the roof could slide down to escape. Whoever easily fears getting on the roof could rather end up injured or even killed."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S DUNGEON
"This is where any criminals are held prisoner, isn't it?" "Yup." "Whoever rather prefers the large rooms hates how small this dungeon is."

INTERIOR. KINGDOM OF ARENDELLE
Arendelle's ghost royal monarchs, King Agnarr and Queen Iduna really miss their daughters a lot since one traumatic accident until Elsa and Anna have grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters away from here without Agnarr and Iduna much to Agnarr's and Iduna's heartbroken sadness. They still felt guilty for leaving their daughters orphaned for last 3 years during their (Elsa's and Anna's) adolescence.
10/29/2018 c10 AU Over Canon
~Inside of Aren-delle in Norway, Scandinavia, Europe~
"One has long strawberry blonde hair was Normal, Ordinary Princess Anna of Arendelle and the other has long platinum blonde hair was Frost, Ice, Snow Princess Elsa of Arendelle." "They've already grown up to be a classical tale of two long lost royal crown princess sisters of Arendelle since the childhood accident happened back when Anna was only five, whereas, Elsa was eight back then." "Poor royal rulers of Arendelle really miss their long lost daughters a lot." "I know, right?"
5/18/2018 c10 Canon's Boring
I'm sorry but that stupid, foolish old rock troll, Grand Pabbie should've openly told Elsa and her parents an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart in canon. In fact, he also should've actually been more clear with how Elsa needed to control her abilities and stopped her father the king of Aren-delle from going through with his isolation plan back then before in canon too. Plus, her parents should've correctly showed her how to still love, accept and embrace not only just her ice powers but also be her true self for who she really was actually born to be by providing Elsa with more brilliant advice and better guidance as to how to keep her ice magical powers under her own control and not let them be unleashed by an accident at all which it would've helped Elsa become more opened to the others and world around her. In fact, her parents should've sent Elsa to any/other less isolated, magical, royal opened environments where she could understand, love, accept and embrace not only just her ice powers but also be her true self who she really was actually born to be. That way, she would've always been able to freely master her abilities all the/other time in canon. In fact, even though the accident happened, Elsa still would've always been able to freely use her powers to make herself any/other snow friends in order to avoid her friendless loneliness in canon. Then Anna openly interacted with any other people easily in canon if she was so lonely but she never ever even did at all anyway, did she?
5/4/2018 c10 Canon's Boring
I'm sorry but that stupid, foolish Grand Pabbie should've openly told Elsa and her parents an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart in canon. In fact, he also should've actually been more clear with how Elsa needed to control her abilities and stopped her father the king of Aren-delle from going through with his isolation plan back then before in canon too. Plus, her parents should've correctly showed her how to still love, accept and embrace not only just her ice powers but also be her true self for who she really was actually born to be by providing Elsa with more brilliant advice and better guidance as to how to keep her ice magical powers under her own control and not let them be unleashed by an accident at all which it would've helped Elsa become more opened to the others and world around her. In fact, her parents should've sent Elsa to any/other less isolated, magical, royal opened environments where she could understand, love, accept and embrace not only just her ice powers but also be her true self who she really was actually born to be. That way, Elsa would've always been able to freely mastered her abilities all the time to no end at all. In fact, she would've made herself any/other snow friends in order to avoid her friendless loneliness. Anna would've actually interacted with any other people in canon if she was so lonely.
5/4/2018 c14 Ironic Irony
I'm sorry but it would've made more sense if Elsa was the little, younger sister instead of Anna the way Anna was the big, older sister instead of Elsa, right?
5/4/2018 c14 Guest
Thank you for this other chapter again!
1/23/2018 c10 Guest
It wasn't fair that Elsa was forbidden to use her own ice powers at all, was it?
1/6/2018 c9 Dislike canon
That Grand Pabbie should've actually been more clear with how Elsa needed to control her abilities and stopped her father from going through with his isolation plan back then before in canon. Plus, her parents should've correctly showed Elsa how to love, accept and embrace not only just her ice magical powers but also be herself for who she really was actually born to be by properly providing Elsa with more brilliant advice and better guidance as to how to keep her ice magical powers under her control and not let them be unleashed by accident at all which it would've helped Elsa become more opened to the others and the whole entire world around her. That way, it would've saved Elsa's life from long time past thirteenth year isolation.
11/28/2017 c6 Guest
I like the plot of the story and the ideas on the other hand I think you should try and make the chapter's longer
19 Page 1 2 Next »