for I'll Love You for a Thousand Years

7/6/2019 c10 Kolslovingdarling
Sorry it took so long to review this last chapter! Oh my goodness, darling, what an ending. I don't even know what to say. I hate in, but in a good way. I promise.
4/15/2018 c10 2nogitsunestiless
You may have done this on purpose but I’m not sure. In TVD you find out Klaus turned Mary Porter who turned Rose, who turned Katherine but Katherine turned Stefan Damon and Caroline so if Klaus dies then so does Caroline and Katherine. Could you please do an epilogue to what happens after he dies. Like does he come back before his sireline dies or does everyone he turned just die? Still a great story x
2/1/2018 c10 2Ilena Petrova
Your story was good u til last chapter. The last chapter was too rushed and the ending in my eyes bs
11/17/2017 c9 Kolslovingdarling
Aww, he called Elijah 'daddy'. That is so cute. I hope little Nik will be okay. Leave my happy little family alone! (Or not. Whatever you want is alright. You do you, darling)
11/17/2017 c8 Kolslovingdarling
Yay! Elijah remembers! I am really sorry it took me so long to catch up on all your stories. I just had a baby(lots of work) and just found down time. I promise I will review all of your work, darling.
11/17/2017 c7 Kolslovingdarling
Aww. It is very common that dada is a baby's first word. It is an easy set of syllables. Though dad should've been said before his first steps, yet after he started crawling. Some baby facts for you, darling.
11/17/2017 c6 Kolslovingdarling
Aww, Kalijah kisses! Lovely, darling. Baby's first steps are a precious moment, though he may be a little young to be experiencing them. You don't usually start walking until 10 months or even later. But some babies start walking between 7 and 9 months. I guess it depends. Anyways, great job, hun
11/17/2017 c5 Kolslovingdarling
Elijah and Katherine just need to get married and adopt all the children. That's right. All of them. Love this story, darling
11/17/2017 c4 Kolslovingdarling
Oh. Alright, now I know why Elijah doesn't know. And Katherine dies, she us just pretending otherwise. Got it. Baby Nik is the cutest. These three are an adorable family. Love always, darling.
11/17/2017 c3 Kolslovingdarling
Kalijah! Yay. But I'm confused. Why don't Elijah and Katherine know who he is? Either way, I'm excited to see where this goes
11/17/2017 c2 Kolslovingdarling
I love your originality and creativity with your writing. It is so refreshing. I only wish you would get more recognition, darling
11/17/2017 c1 Kolslovingdarling
Nice start, darling. Can't wait to see where you go with this. I am very eager.
9/21/2017 c1 Serena1864
I can’t wait for the kalijah part of the story. Thank you for writing this fanfic

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service