FanFiction.Net
for Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

2/7 c77 Waterdust5
Every time I get an email telling me you've updated my day gets a little better. Keep up the good work!
2/6 c77 5Dragon lord Syed 101
good chapter not sure who the other POV is but Jaune hunting Enclave cells is interesting
2/6 c77 2forthose8675309
Great chapter
2/6 c77 Dasgun
oo
1/10 c76 Ch8246
The first couple of chapters were rough but holy crap once you get past it this is a great fic. I didn't expect to care so much about juane and ruby. I really hope they both can get past everything that happened and still be together. Although after all the shit juane has done after the fact I don't know whats gonna happen. Can't wait wait to see what happens next.

Also fuck Beauvais
10/13/2023 c76 Guest
Man don't Tell me You write all this just to begging Beacuse it's making me boring last chapters
9/22/2023 c23 Guest
Man the psychology chapters have really been boring, hope the action improves soon.
9/18/2023 c13 7Damvladi
I think it's a good story, well written. That said, I don't like the OC villain being in remnant, I generally don't like it when crossovers where the mc is isekaied into the other fandom also brings their villains with them. That's just me though
9/16/2023 c18 Nullblaster
Chapter 18. That actually made me cry, what the fuck.
9/5/2023 c5 Fredward1
I can see why others cant read past the beginning. You made him a fucking asshole of immense proportions, unnecessarily. The lone wanderer was never really an asshole. Untrusting? Yes. But he was mainly pretty empathetic. Still would kill somebody without losing any sleep, but still a good guy. You just made him a full blown asshole and thats not something anyone wants to read.
8/30/2023 c4 Come To Jesus
Fallout 3
8/30/2023 c1 Twice fallen
I've tried to read this story twice. I just can't get past the early Beacon chapters. Your Jaune is too much for me.
8/31/2023 c76 ManOfGod082