for Harry Potter - Spider-Man: Broken Web

9/9/2020 c26 1Chaotic Marvel Fan
Dude I loved your story! It was awesome! keep on writing!
2/3/2019 c2 WolfDragon
VĂ­ctor Ugarte is the 3rd Spanish voice actor of Harry Potter in the Prisoner of Azkaban to Deathly Hallows part 2 and did voice of spider-man for the ps4.
8/15/2018 c13 Guest
Well note to self, never piss this Spider-Man off.
8/15/2018 c11 Guest
What about when Spider-Man took a fucking gernade to the face, he survived that.
7/8/2018 c4 3WhiteElfElder
This is basically just a retelling of the Spiderman story with a change of characters and throwing in HP a bit.
4/24/2018 c2 3keys of fate
This is really cool man. :D

This is so COOL!

I can't wait to see how this affect the Harry Potter story. :D

Update soon.
1/17/2018 c26 2ArthurShade
Fantastic story looking forward to the next one
9/28/2017 c4 1MakaioBro
This is really confusing and difficult to read. You switch it to AU and then you don't explain all of these changes well at all. How is being Spider-Man interacting with his magic, how did Harry get caught out by tony stark when he has magic to help him? How in the world is he unexperienced when he's been in life or death fights since his first year at Hogwarts? I would love to try read more but this is way too confusing and disjointed for me. Chees to the rest of your story!
9/26/2017 c2 4kossboss
good start
9/25/2017 c1 3PotterAndMatrixFan
Guest, you can't tell me what to do. This is my story, and if you don't like certain characters from Harry Potter, tough shit. I appreciate criticism, but your review is simply pointing out you hate Hermione.
9/25/2017 c17 Guest
You should really just kill Hermione off and use better characters.
9/22/2017 c2 Flame Wolfe
I like it more please! :) and is this going to be like the same in the movies? Tony recruiting harry like he did Peter?