for Protecting The Pack

8/9/2019 c4 120ninjadevil2000
This has to be the cutest and funnest POI story I have ever read. It was so cute seeing Bear scared of the fireworks and snuggling with John. That moment was precious. I love Bear's POV of John and Harold. It was adorable. Well done. Everything ade perfect sense. One of my favorite lines was when Bear was thinking about Root and how she challenge John and I thought that was really cool. Everything was amazing. :)
5/30/2018 c1 65QueenOfTheUniverse
OMG, this is adorable! I loved each of these. They say so much about each of the characters. My own greyhound is afraid of fireworks, so this fourth we’re planning how to handle them like John here. I especially loved that one, that John had simply gone to bed to protect and comfort Bear. Ugh, I love all of them!
12/28/2017 c1 Mamahub
This is adorable! Hope you had a Happy Blinky Tree Day too.
12/27/2017 c4 Guest
:-)
12/24/2017 c4 9McMoni
This was soooo lovely!
Nice to see them all so relaxed and enjoying the season. And I'm glad Bear appreciated the blinky tree...erm, I meant, the Christmas tree! Even if he showed his appreciation a tad too much LOL
12/23/2017 c1 102Arches67
Sweet
11/12/2017 c3 5TheMamaBear
Awwwww, I wish you would write more of these! They are so cute yet a bit heartbreaking at the same time.
11/4/2017 c3 9McMoni
Lovely chapter. The first part in Finch's POV nicely sets the scene.
Loved the twist at the end; Bear wasn't, after all, the one truly in need of comfort!
Well done!
10/29/2017 c2 McMoni
Adorable and very true. Dogs can really empathize with humans in their own personal and very deep way, and the connection between John and Bear is clearly deep in the show and you portray it very well.
Loved the reference to Balto's statue in Central Park!
10/25/2017 c2 Guest
Such a delight! My dog pulls me where she wants to go, as do many,. Dogs are empathetic and they often rescue us. Great sequel. Bear and John are buddies to. Anyone. Can read this from anywhere crisp and clean.

What dog is the statue honoring? There have been many brave dogs who deserve it
10/5/2017 c1 Aleiksa
Yes! Series it! This is my favorite poi fic!
10/4/2017 c1 Lady Sundiver
Please continue! Seeing John and company through Bear's eyes is always a treat!
9/25/2017 c1 1JayJR
A new view of the team is a great idea, only Bear's could be so different.
9/25/2017 c1 Guest
Excellent! the view of the team from Bear, perceives things that none of the humans could. Very well done, as usual
9/25/2017 c1 9McMoni
This was simply adorable! Very spot on! I really hope you're going to add more Bear-POV scenes set throughout the series
19 Page 1 2 Next »