FanFiction.Net
for Campe Demon

9/4/2021 c3 1KattyAlli
Now this is really great concept... Do you think you will continue it? I would really love to see more :3
9/27/2019 c3 Guest
Hell yeah haha
1/18/2019 c3 Little miss mystery
Please update soon!
8/31/2018 c3 Guest
Omg I’m loving this it’s such a cool concept!
8/30/2018 c3 Conor Goldsman
I Really Liked It Your So Good At writeing.
(-)
8/26/2018 c3 Zela Night
Max grilling David, oh how I have missed that.
I adore this story!
8/26/2018 c2 Zela Night
David used a loophole? I know that this fits with his character in the story, but it is still suprising. Max has a puppy. That makes me so happy.
7/29/2018 c3 25Sherlock's 2nd Blogger
Awesome concept, hope there's more coming!
6/13/2018 c3 JustARandomNerd
This is pretty cool! This was an interesting idea, and I wasn’t exactly sure how it would end up, but I am pleasantly surprised!
3/11/2018 c1 3ignotumscriptor
Well, I can honestly say, if I had to vote for the most wholesome deamonic story, this one would surely get it. Talk about opposites being paired up.
I also love how you portrayed our favourite trio, it is always great to see them interact with new situations genuinely.
3/7/2018 c3 Starry Starry
I fucking love max so much, you got his personality so accurate. Its so funny
1/1/2018 c1 3IceHeap
I hope we get more of this, it really is an interesting concept and I would love to see more.
10/24/2017 c2 18RanTracer
Reading this is so... so fun! it has a relaxing feel to it that had me smiling throughout David's entire 'visit' with the kids. And Gwen was hilarious!

There isn't enough praise for those who can represent happiness just as well as other emotions through writing. But personally it's my favorite to see represented. And obvesouly David is a perfect character for representing such feelings. The true ease of his ability to be happy really shows through. Thank you! And i oh so hope to see more from you
10/11/2017 c2 1LuminousShadow
I love this story so far, it's so cool that David's a demon in this! The kids' reactions were priceless and I especially love the deal Max made. Great job!
10/9/2017 c2 9Imthiskindofgirl
I never expected to like this story, but OMG! IT'S AMAZING! Seriously, it's so interesting and well written, congrats!
19 Page 1 2 Next »