FanFiction.Net
for Magic of the Soul

7/30/2020 c15 1RSin the Emprahh 23
It was the same for me too, my first experience with anime that was more than just action is DeathNote. when it comes to Slice of Life i would say Re-Life. also nice touch with Uryu been into role-playing and Dungeons and dragons.
3/5/2020 c14 RSin the Emprahh 23
Ah, Ancient Magus' Bride, i remember watching that anime; it was quite a unique experience/watch compared to the anime i watched back some years ago(i was mostly into horror and action series when i discovered the anime genre).
British sound fitting when it comes to modern western european wizards/magesm, cool.
12/24/2019 c13 RSin the Emprahh 23
Good to see you back, m8s. can't wait to see what goes with Elijah's side of the story. while reading this i remember something i wanted to suggest/a question some time ago: as you must know, in Bleachverse usually every different clan follows it's own language motiv, for example the Quincy' go with German while Arrancar' go with Spanish. so what language do you think the Mages would fit with?
1/18/2019 c12 RSin the Emprahh 23
Great chapter, i'm hyped on your next chapters.
5/29/2018 c10 RSin the Emprahh 23
Thanks for mentioning me m8s. As said on my previous great story, i like the concept with Ejija's situation. Most likely cause it's similar with a story i thought to writing.
5/4/2018 c9 RSin the Emprahh 23
Great fanfic m8s. I hope you continue writting this story.