for The Disney Files

11/12/2017 c2 10Worldbringer of Joseun
Spelling Error: in your 3rd to last paragraph, you said Elana but I think you mean Alana.
I am not sure about your writing of woman but it seems alright. Of course I am a guy so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Though I am not sure about how quickly she wanted to kiss. It seemed a little too fast but that seems to be in tune with what I remember of "The Little Mermaid". However, you did write the first scene well, especially with Ariel not thinking the word kiss since it seems like something a young maiden would do. Excellent job on showing not telling.
10/20/2017 c1 5Anon Of The Sea
This actually looks good.
9/26/2017 c1 xbox432
Hmm, so Harry will be the one Ariel's chasing after this time? Hopefully he won't be as dense as the Prince in the movie... or at least Mouse will bite him if Harry starts falling for the suspiciously acting dark haired woman that shows up and shoves the red head into a corner to be forgotten.

I could see this being pretty cute. Thanks for the entertainment. :D
9/24/2017 c1 radtej
Hmm, I'd say that Harry fits better in the original print version of the Brothers Grimm stories rather than the Disneyfied versions but this is definitely interesting.