FanFiction.Net
for Skeletons, Snow and Sneaky Devils

1/23/2018 c3 1FrostyAngelWings
It's no problem, I completely understand. My only true want and need for things like this is a promise to come back and if the author ends up canceling, I'll probably ask for someone else to take it over. Luckily, I haven't had to deal with that yet xD
11/8/2017 c3 11ChillyIce
I have to agree with keeping Gaster as the Royal Scientist (before Undyne). It makes a more reasonable explanation why the brothers were able to remain hidden. If the scientist had been the Riverperson, then there had to have been a source of the genetic sample. Anywho, a minor error I noted was in the sentence : "While he was distracted, Aaron pulled me aside." The 'me' should be Muffet. It is really minor and doesn't detract. Moving on, I like the hints of Nabstabot's and Undyne's relationship. I feel like it isn't a friendship I see emphasis often. Aaron being the doctor was pretty cool. I didn't get it at first, but I totally understand. I also love that you put the thought into making even the minor characters 'swapped' too.
Overall, I am so glad you updated. I hope to read more. Thanks for the shout out. :)
11/8/2017 c3 2kaybdrabbles
Don't worry about being late! I get delayed on chapters all the time. Aghhh poor baby Sans I just want to pick him up and keep him safe and warm forever (has a soft spot for underswap sans).
10/15/2017 c2 3ScribbleSongs
Really good writing in this story, and it looks like you know what you are doing too. Please continue!
9/29/2017 c2 Guest
Since this is Underswap, is Gaster swapped with the Riverperson or something else?
9/29/2017 c2 Guest
This story is SO. FREAKIN'. GOOD! But uh, just to let you know, you said "human beings" and they aren't, well, human. But otherwise this is perfect.
9/27/2017 c2 2kaybdrabbles
Papyrus noooo ;_; And when Sans grabbed Muffet's arm painfully without realizing it...agh that was so sad.
What was Sans doing outside though!? Is he okay!? I'm so concerned haha...ha...please be okay little skelebabies ;_;
9/25/2017 c1 Guest
Please continue its soooo good!
9/26/2017 c1 kaybdrabbles
Ahhhh you didn't tell me you had written it already!
I'm so honored I hardly know what to say. I love adopted family babybones stories and I actually don't see it all that often in Underswap so this makes me really happy. Everyone should get adopted babybones stories! All the universes! You are doing good work, my friend. good work indeed
Also Sans is super adorable. I love Underswap Sans to pieces and you just made him cuter than a button, especially with him saying he was glad to be tall for once haha.
Looking forward to seeing where this will go!