FanFiction.Net
for Golden Dawn

12/23/2020 c10 Guest
sad that ash mother and dawn mother both die and they wanted to kill dawn too but ash is there to protect her great story
11/2/2020 c10 Fan
I wish you could continue pearlshipping version jublife high loner secret
10/31/2020 c10 10DarkestLightOfHope
Happy Birthday to you! Damn you're 20 already! Nice!
I loved the chapter so much! They really do love each other.. can't wait to see it all!
10/31/2020 c10 Fan
Good one
10/31/2020 c1 Fan
Well you could have given him some better job of dignity and sufficient salary. Will ash get rich too or at least 10% of his best friend
10/30/2020 c10 3Kyo93
Great Chapter and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, have a great year ahead!
10/22/2020 c9 Kyo93
Great chapter! I think the song that Kenny was listening intended to mean something else that Dawn didn't understand
10/22/2020 c9 10DarkestLightOfHope
So glad that you updated!
I just wish that they'll make out of the place safely.. damn the truck came at a nice time
6/12/2020 c8 imballinst
I love these Pearlshipping moments between these two! All 8 chapters have been amazing so far. Please keep up the good work!
5/12/2020 c8 DarkestLightOfHope
I loved how they were trying to calm themselves even though their lives were so messy RN. I am looking forward to more such scenes!
5/9/2020 c7 DarkestLightOfHope
My heart is doing somersaults on reading such a cute scene you know :) good job mr!
5/9/2020 c7 mignonjoli
The shipping moment between them was so cute
5/8/2020 c7 2SapphireofDreams
I loved it!
4/19/2020 c6 SapphireofDreams
Woah!
4/13/2020 c6 10DarkestLightOfHope
I really liked the chapter! But the last line, are you suggesting something, huh? *Wiggles eyebrows*

I liked how Dawn was panicking but trying her best to help with whatever she could!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »