for To lend a hand

12/3/2020 c1 25AspergianStoryteller
The world needs more ron/harry friendship fics.
10/15/2018 c1 5Katie Kennedy1
I really like how true Ron feels to the story. This is really well done
5/25/2018 c1 6Rosa Mundi
I like this a lot. It’s so nice to see Ron appreciated.
4/15/2018 c1 103Zivandre
you have such a way of writing ron that i cant help but love him. the way you compare his thinking to chess is brilliant, and ron choosing to take harrys place in detention is amazing and brilliant! i loved the ending, of hermione making him walk beside them. wow. this is beautiful!
10/9/2017 c1 beeberry
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa
This is excellent. Ron is such an amazing, strong, clever, loyal friend, he deserves so much more attention. Thank you for writing this. I loved Ron's thoughts, always thinking about his friends, his awareness of his dream and what was important to him /now./
10/1/2017 c1 2JeanAndBilius
That was great!
9/27/2017 c1 49Jade the Silver Princess
I am so sorry Jill! I don't know how I missed this story! I made it my goal to review it even before I tagged you.
This is really good Jill and I know we will win. Arrows are happy to have you:)
Even though I generally do not like Ron(as you probably know) and would probably torture him you made this good enough so I signed up for a concrit-free review.
Cheers Jill. Write more awesome fanfics.
9/26/2017 c1 SS
Thanks for writing this beautiful story.
9/25/2017 c1 Seruphenthalys
Beautiful.
9/25/2017 c1 21notsing
I love protective Ron! There's actually an old story that has a similar plot line. I think it's called 'Helping Hand', and if I remember correctly Hermione helps Ron with the deception. I liked this, thanks for posting.