for Miss Castaway Castoff

3/8 c1 ONCEUPONAWRITER
My thoughts:
1. I always thought it odd that Professor voted MaryAnn instead of Ginger.

2. I know exactly what kind of "satisfying splash" you mean" ;-)

3. You are a good writer, it's just that I like Professor and Ginger as a couple best.

Just my thoughts!
~ONCEUPONAWRITER~
4/16/2019 c1 80markaleen
This was so cute! I always loved the idea of The Professor and Mary Ann together. Great job!
1/20/2019 c1 Guest
Incredibly sweet! I get so tired of the Ginger/Roy fanatics who say Roy only stood up for her to be polite. He thought she was the most beautiful, and most worthy, and that's that!
7/23/2018 c1 mdeliciosa
Really nicely written.
6/18/2018 c1 4PinkLemonadeDays
SO SWEET! I was smiling all the way through this. :)

This was always a favorite Gilligan's Island episode if mine, as I like the thought of Mary Ann and the Professor together. I never considered, though, that Mary Ann might feel truly hurt at the contest outcome and question the Professor's support. You explored the idea beautifully. I love Mary Ann's internal thoughts and her and the Professor's dialogue. I could especially hear him saying the line about skipping stones! Well done!
6/13/2018 c1 44scooby-doo's girl
This was very, very cute. And I loved the Professor's description of skipping rocks.
10/11/2017 c1 Guest
Great! Please post another Professor and Mary Ann story soon.
10/3/2017 c1 Mrs. Mary Ann Hinkley
ADORABLE!
10/1/2017 c1 Miss Cat
Lovely story. I am sick and tired of people assuming Roy only supported Mary Ann because the other two women had already been sponsored. Love it and hope you write more soon.
9/29/2017 c1 Random reviewer
Very cute
9/26/2017 c1 6katladyd
I loved this story! Please write more chapters. This one is much too interesting and sweet not to continue.
9/26/2017 c1 Gilligan fan
I think I agree with Teobi's last comment on the last review. I read it and I did like the description of Gilligan that they gave.
9/26/2017 c1 148Teobi
I'm totally a MAG shipper. I think the MAP ship came about because of their placement in the end credits but the intended couples were to be Mary Ann/Gilligan and Ginger/Professor until the censors stepped in. Saying that, this is a lovely story of two friends comforting each other. Loved how the stone came out of nowhere and skipped four times across the water. And you were very kind in your description of Gilligan- most MAP shippers don't think he's 'good enough' for Mary Ann. He really is the kindest person but everyone thinks he just messes up all the rescues which isn't true at all. And when he does, it's because he was trying to help or was made to do something outside of his capabilities because no one else wanted to. The last thing he'd want is to hurt any of the three ladies. You know, I don't think the other guys should have started declaring anyone to be the most beautiful in the first place. How about a reverse beauty contest so the girls can get their own back? :-P
9/25/2017 c1 Gilligan fan
Yay! I'm glad that that was sort of a MAP story. I though it would be MAG when I read the title. I'm a really big MAP fan. Too bad you this story's marked as complete though. It would have been able to have more chapters, at least in my opinion anyway. I always thought that that episode was about of a MAP episode because the Professor voted for Mary Ann. To get to the main point, that was a great story. I wish you best of luck with your future GI fanfics. (Especially MAP, but I don't mind Pinger either. I also don't mind reading Skinger either, but you can write whatever you want to write;))
9/25/2017 c1 Guest