for Falling

11/1/2017 c3 Grimnack
You really just want to wring out all the feels with this don't you? So good but so painful.
10/31/2017 c3 The Crystal Rose
OMG! I've been dying to read about the missing gap year and how Lucy and Natsu dealt with it! I swear, I've had such a craving for the aftermath that year left with Lucy, because my brain doesn't want to accept that she was just okay with the fact that he left! I can't wait for him to get back and deal with the bullshit he left! This is gonna be so good!
10/31/2017 c3 Sherlollylover17
Gaaah! This is so heart breaking. Update soon!
10/31/2017 c1 Guest
I love Gale! So funny about him coming in through the window with Lily, just to walk Levy home...awww! I feel so sad for Lucy...always did that Natsu could abandon her for a whole year.

Love this story! Keep it going!
10/31/2017 c3 4MorriganFae
No one is two words, sweetness! (Right at the end of your story). Knew you would hate it if no one (pointed it out (see what I did there?) ;)

It’s hard to convey how much I adore you...poets and minstrels would fail miserably. But just know, I’m probably one lute note away from full on standing ovations.
10/31/2017 c3 20ShanaHollows
AH! The angst! Poor Lucy! I can't stand how lonely she is! What were you thinking, Natsu? Seriously? Gajeel coming through the window was hilarious. Looking forward to the next chapters!
10/17/2017 c1 Guest
Super excited for more chapters!
10/16/2017 c2 Secrets of Midgard
Yess im super stoked for this.

'And she trusted that her partner would know just what to do.'

I wonder if over the span of a year that feeling would change. I love seeing a more independant lucy.
Anyway, cant wait for more! Good luck!
10/15/2017 c2 Sherlollylover17
I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes! Update soon!
10/12/2017 c2 ShanaHollows
I agree it would be raining! And probably not just with Juvia's grief over the loss of her guild, but everyone's combined heart-wrench. I love how you captured the family still working together, even though Fairy Tail was no more. It breaks my heart that Lucy is about to get a dose of reality...there will be no new guild. Everyone is actually going to move on from each other.

And Natsu and Happy both miss her too. I'm going to look forward to your explanation of why they didn't take her with them!

YAY! Another Riot story to follow! :D
10/12/2017 c2 23Forbidden-Hanyou
Ah! This is great! So few fics actually focus on this time period. My fic will focus on this gap as well, though will diverge into a slight AU. :') I already have the cover for it done, (I can link that if you are interested) as well as the first chapter is almost done. I want to be sure I don't copy you though, so I will make sure to try and keep mine different (though after the first few chapters I can tell you it REALLY diverges). I look forward to seeing how you explain the one year gap! :D Keep up the good work and update soon!
10/12/2017 c2 4MorriganFae
Augh...the feels! Natsu avoiding talking about Lucy, Lucy trying not to think about Natsu. I love it all!
10/12/2017 c2 5artistofthemind
You're gonna post more right? This isnt the end of it right?
10/12/2017 c2 Grimnack
This was already heartbreaking enough with it being a one-shot but you added more. The start just creates angst for the NaLu... So much... Great job btw!
9/28/2017 c1 FairyglitterXD
You made me cry! I feel like you should do a fallow up about when they do meet again in a year. I feel that Lucy should never be alone so when storys end here it makes me sad.
138 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »