for The Bioshock Effect

5/4/2020 c2 Spartan-A312
PLEASE FRIGGIN RECONTINUE THIS AWESOME STORY ALREADY GOD DARNIT
12/8/2018 c2 RIOSHO
This seems both over filled characterwise and awesome. Though Hacket instead of Anderson being on the Normandy was weird. Would one of the main characters join Shepard's crew? And will u be finishing this?
5/25/2018 c2 Guest
Indoctrination seems to be sound based. As it seems to have the about the same frequency as the big daddy neural program, they could probably use destructive interference to weaken the effects.
5/25/2018 c2 Some guy 161
It's a great story, I'd like to see where it goes.
4/21/2018 c2 TubfullOfDishes345
awesome two chapters so far! I hope you update again soon!
1/28/2018 c2 Ronmr
Awesome, you made Rapturians basically a subspecies of humanity. Keep it up.
11/28/2017 c2 2headreviewer mk2
ITS GETTING GOOD
10/30/2017 c2 ben.barnet.9
I like the story so far keep up the good work
10/3/2017 c1 Guest
Nice use of that cliffhanger, I can hardly wait.
10/4/2017 c2 scorpin17
love it
10/4/2017 c2 joshua.obryan.549
Dang dude the reapers be super dope
but seriously how did they shrug those rounds off? I saw the effect that they could have in the Bioshock games and if it hadn't been for some dues ex machine crap the protag would have been toast
also my name is Joshua O'Bryan because of some weird bug
9/29/2017 c1 scorpin17
love it
9/26/2017 c1 Guest
This is really good and well thoughtout. I like how you gave reasons why there was a technological difference beside the ussaly 'humanity is badass'. Not saying it would have been bad if you did do that, but it's a breath of fresh air the way you did it. The only thing I could say I'm disappointed about is that you didn't go into depth about the war. It would have been fun to have several chapters based around that, but I don't hold it against you because it's still a great story.
9/26/2017 c1 Guest
Nice chapter.
9/26/2017 c1 FoulerGlint60
Hey, I am liking the story so far and I am hoping to read more.