for Avalon:First Order

6/5 c1 Guest
Great thanks for the story pls write another one with other singularities but it really is great
5/25 c1 3lop90ful1
This was a fantastic and adorable read. I agree this pairijg and this route deserves allot more attention.
I was personally afraid that Olga was gonna die, but you handed that situation beautiful, even if shirou had to be a meaniy about her being a ghost, his entrance to save her while having demon god shot in the face was epic
4/1 c1 daliapv.perez
Fue excelente.
3/14 c1 Guest
God I love this story. It's probably my favorite Shirou/Artoria fic to date. It's such an underused pairing, which is sad. Pretty sure there are more Shirou/Rin and Shirou/Sakura fics these days. Anyway, I'd love read another spinoff/sequel to this story someday. Maybe one that takes place in Babylonia? Although I realize that Man off the Moon is primarily your focus for what little time you have to write.

A man can dream though.
2/27 c1 Innkeeper7
Well Written
2/23 c1 1ChiDead
That was beautiful
2/13 c1 oppressor bear
love it.
1/28 c1 2Ash the Aura Guardian
I love the idea of Avalon's Shirou/Saber getting up to shenanigans and interfering with the rest of the world, and this story is the only one if its kind that I've found so far. Loved it, from start to finish! And the divergences you've created, with an Olga who's still alive (and seems to have somewhat of a crush on the Hero of Justice), possible future interference from Avalon and the early death of a Demon God...can't say I'm not curious to see where this goes!

The only real complaint is that we never found out what happened to this world's Shirou. I know that having Artoria fight against Alter was necessary to dissipate the 'blackening', but it was still something I would've loved to see.

Well anyway, this was pretty good!
9/18/2020 c1 1Reinkasahi
woohoo, what a chapter you written here!
7/22/2020 c1 Guest
This was very good, I love it all the way through. Kind of makes me wish for a sequel, but you said you weren't interested in that. Oh well.
7/4/2020 c1 Heroaki
I'm super late on this one but this was really awesome. I can't say much more than that. Definitely in my top 50 fics I've read.
5/29/2020 c1 timothychin90
LMAO THAT CHAPTER NAME. I was thinking of how to praise your work then I went and read back previous reviews. Surprised when I noticed the common theme of a chapter 2.

Hahaha nice one.

Anyway this is the first fanfic I've seen with such an amazing ending for Shirou in Avalon with Arturia. Reading and imagining Avalon through your description was amazing. The idea of Shirou and Arturia sleeping through eternity together in Avalon seems like the most sensible idea as it would feel too boring after a bit. But that's probably only my adolescent mind since I have no girlfriend hehe.

Another beautiful story by you! I'm literally reading through all your previous works right now!
5/18/2020 c1 typersnyder
I loved it!
5/3/2020 c1 Tsolda
When i finished reading this (and i did that in one sitting nearly without interruption) my fist and second thoughts were about a continuation and that this is a massive as all hell one-shot compared to others. Than i read the AN. Huh. Welp. Good thinking i guess... (sulking in a corner).
3/29/2020 c1 MrBrownRabbit
This has been the best I've read in the past few years
119 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »