for A Tale in Prose of Fire

6/30/2018 c5 pearlbay
I’m really enjoying this story so far. I don’t think i’ve read one with the Poe’s episode reversed. Great idea and great writing!
5/1/2018 c5 Anne
Glad to see this back! Hope you’re doing better and that writing again is feeling good. Looking forward to next chapter!
4/29/2018 c5 Guest
Thanks for the update; I enjoyed revisiting this story!
4/29/2018 c5 voodoomarie
I liked this. I liked Jess's defence, Luke's blowup and Lorelai defending them. I even like how much Rory is sticking to Jess. But ooh, I cannot wait to see what you do with the Nicole situation! That's not going to be pretty (entertaining, but not pretty).
4/29/2018 c5 Guest
I'm so happy that you updated! Taylor can be such a pain in the neck. Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/29/2018 c5 Mew64
Glad to see this story back in action. Luke's princess bride reference was gold
4/29/2018 c5 Nancy
Glad that things are getting better for you! Nicole - hard, cold. Liz - what does she REALLY want? Taylor - seriously? Loved the way that Lorelai stepped up - and I really hoping that Luke and Lorelai are seriously beginning to think more seriously about each other! Thanks. More soon please.
4/29/2018 c5 Droolia
I was scared the lady was Nicole, not Liz. glad Tobe wrong.
1/21/2018 c4 Celialabus
Hey please write more... I love this
12/3/2017 c4 mheck82
I really like this story a lot. I hope that you might have another chapter for us soon. Thanks!
12/1/2017 c4 Lynn
I'm enjoying this story, and hope you continue. Good job so far!
11/27/2017 c4 Sondrasr
Great chapter. Great story. Can't wait to see where you go from here.
11/15/2017 c4 12CircleSky
I’ve loved lots of moments in your story so far but I just had to make mention of Lorelai’s tale of “breakfast at the diner that morning” which she concocted for FND. She (you) went into such detail! It was very funny and sounded just like Lorelai. Rory’s response to her mother’s ramble (matter-of-fact and deadpan) was also perfect. I like how you’ve taken details from the show and modified them for your story. (Of course Kirk would make a Luke moved in with Lorelai shirt! It’s obvious now that you mention it. Hilarious BTW and also a good plot device.) Thank you for sharing! I eagerly await more. I’m really enjoying this plot and I think you are handling it masterfully!
11/8/2017 c4 15PurryCat
I sooo would have loved to see some reflection upon Luke's relationship to Nicole on the show. They went from dating to married so fast. Maybe Lorelai breaking up with Alex will inspire Luke to copy that move, too. Thanks again for posting this!
11/7/2017 c3 PurryCat
Lemme tell ya, many stories have been written about the inn burning down, and every one of them I read included that Luke had forgotten about Nicole. And I love it every time! Lorelai planning to go buy some Yale merch? Way more realistic than doing so off-screen on the show. In the middle of the night. I'm very curious, and though I am team Jess, the two Ls are way more important to me.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »