for Deadly Summer In Derry

9/10/2019 c15 9Love.Fiction.2021
Aww cute!
5/13/2019 c15 60sagawinchester
I’m shocked! How come Nora’s parents sent her to Derry…to die!? Do they know about IT, and how do they know! Are they survivors? Omg I didn’t expect this plot twist. Or maybe it was obvious since the beginning…?
When Nora felt two hands grabbing her by her shoulders I thought it was Pennywise haha but no, it would've been so many emotions in a short time.
BUT OMFGGGGGG THAT KISS I’M CRYING! Nora, you finally did it! Amazing, I love that girl
And the last scene hahahaha “are you sure we’re not going to see a priest cut your dick off?”
And he kissed her again! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN
I loved the chapter, it was totally worthy. And I have to apologize again for being MIA for so long :c
I wanna know what happens next! Are they gonna take the next step? Will they tell everyone in the group? I know for sure Richie is gonna freak out haha but in a good way…maybe :3
Thank you! Read you soon!
5/13/2019 c14 sagawinchester
Hey there! I’m so so so sorry I didn’t read the chapter before :c
I was busy with college and homework, maybe procrastinating too lol
But I’m back and ready to spotlight all the moments I loved!
First of all, that scene between Stan and Nora! Aweeee the way they interact, being both shy, it’s so good! I like the fact that you don’t rush the romance between them, it’s so slowborn and oh-so-good, and cute!
I didn’t remember Eddie’s arm! Ouch, so painful!
The scene in the well house was my favorite in the movie because there’s so much happening at the same time, and the emotions, and it’s so fast.
Lmao my English is not so good yet, so I missed some phrases like “He’s leaking hamburger helper!” I know it’s funny, I kinda remember it in the movie, but I don’t know what that means lol
I’m sorry this review isn’t as long as the others, maybe because what happened in this chapter wasn’t much either. I loved to read you again! Great job!
Let me read the next one and I’ll let you know my opinion (:
12/28/2018 c15 Ceruleanrainblues
Yay! I'm so happy you're back! :D :D This was a good and quiet chapter and I enjoyed reading it, hope you continue soon!
7/11/2018 c14 Ceruleanrainblues
How can it end like that!? I understand why the whole gang ends up in that discussion, but it still sucks that they end going in separate ways. Obviously we know they will get together again, but it still gets me anxious to think about it.

I found it very sweet how Stan and Nora can understand each other that well, and I would love to read about them birdwatching if possible! :)

Have a wonderful day!
7/9/2018 c13 Ceruleanrainblues
Oh damn! I got chills remembering this again! I actually started watching the movie because of the excitement of what's going to follow :O So lovely to see Nora and Richie showing that they care for each other
7/8/2018 c12 Ceruleanrainblues
It's nice to see that they're all together now, being able to share their thoughts and fears about IT, it makes it much more bearable. And points to the girls for talk and getting to an agreement, there's always something to do as a truce right? Anyway, I'm all on board for Nora and Beverly to be friends, and at the cuteness little moment between Stan and Nora, so lovely :)
7/8/2018 c11 Ceruleanrainblues
OMG new chapters, yes! :D Oh I'm so happy! I apologize for not seeing them sooner, I've been a little busy 'cause I got a job as a subs teacher. But it's the weekend and I check my email and saw the notifications so here I am.

So Nora imagined the kiss? :O I was so sure that it was real! Well, can't blame her really, I think we all have done at some point, it's just something that happens. It's very relatable.

I totally have forgot about the rock war, then I was reading it and my mind filled with all the scenes and the music lol, so good! I really think you nailed at portraying the scenes and for that, I'm very grateful, it's always a joy to read a new chapter! :)
7/7/2018 c14 Guest
Please hurry
7/4/2018 c13 sagawinchester
Ufff the title! Pennywise, already loving it.
My favorite ship in your fic is obviously StanxNora, and overall (I'm talking mainly about the 2017 remake), my OTP is BillxBev. I know, Ben is a cutie but he doesn't have a chance against Bill, and I also know Bev's reputation is kinda questionable, I just love how these two characters work together.

Now on with the review!

For starters, there's nothing better than a suicide mission xD of course they couldn't possibly do something about It, and still is very entertaining to watch them try.

Don't know if I had already told you, but I love the relationship between Richie and Nora xD they're so funny, like brother and sister.

And it still amazes me how serious Bill is about finding his little brother, he doesn't even stutter and it's kinda creepy. I can't imagine being through something like that. I would be more like Eddie, panicking in denial lol

OMFG Pennywise finally showed up! That crazy-ass clown is amazing, I can't wait to read him in action inside the well house.

Ughhhhh and Stan! All protective with Nora! I love these guys so much. In this chapter you gave me scary but I also need a little fluffy scene 7u7

I also love how brave Nora is. It would be interesting if she had entered the house. I don't remember exactly if the guys go down the well this time or...I think not yet. Because in that case Nora will definitely see Bowers arriving, am I wrong?

Anyway, this is getting really good with all those amazing scenes. I read the chapter really fast and at the end I was like "what? Please tell me this isn't over yet!" I'm so sorry, I love cliffhangers but I'm a little impatient so the chapter is never long enough for me lol

Nicely done. Can't wait to read what comes next. Have a nice day n.n
7/3/2018 c13 Lillith
You are an actual queen for updating so soon
This fanfiction is so good! Will Nora die? Wil there be a love triangle will her, Stan and mike? So many questions!
Continue being amazing, and if you do get stuck and can't update as regularly as you'd like to, don't beat yourself up about it. You're only human (I think)
7/3/2018 c13 That it fan
I like be this hurry please to continue
7/3/2018 c10 Guest
He did not just kiss my girl ohhhh it's spicy ️
7/2/2018 c12 sagawinchester
I love you for posting the chapter so soon! And at least 2k words, is this heaven?
Ugh, I absolutely adore the Loser's Club. Stan being jealous was lovely haha I'm still waiting for him to make a move on Nora. Please just ask her on a date or something!
And Nora being friendly with Bev was perfect! As you probably remember, I wanted so bad for the girls to hang out together. I'm so glad they can be friends because srsly they really need each other's company. Thank you for making this happen haha. I'm grinning like an idiot at this. I mean it's a "you can rely on me on anything, ANYTHING, you want" kind of friendship.
So nice.
Now, the conversation I was expecting it's finally happening. Stan hugging Nora was so cute, I think he will definitely steal that kiss eventually! Or not. Maybe Nora will take the first step. I guess that would be better, since she has this awesome personality. Más atrevida 7u7.
Well, and now it's time for IT to show up! I wonder if things will go on like the movie or you have a surprise for us instead.
I won't ask for the update so soon but if you already have the chapter just BRING IT ON!
Great job as usual. I can tell you came back renovated haha. Keep going with this amazing story. Cheers!
7/1/2018 c12 Sparkyfunnysnake
Ahhh you're a queen for updating so soon great new chapter, I'm sure whatever ones you do in the future will be equally amazing
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »