for Return to St Mary's: A Case Close to Their Hearts

8/13/2018 c6 mmmdixie
I'm Sorry I have to ;P

Hannibal "Snarked"? Hannible doesn't get Snarky...LOL oooooo :0
4/16/2018 c11 24MissEclipse
Aww, that was a great ending with all the loose ends nicely tied up. I enjoyed all the A-Team nostalgia in this story. A real down-to-earth traditional tribute to the A-Team as I remember them in the TV show. Well done!
4/9/2018 c11 23LittleMonkeyDog
Nice to see that Timmy gets invited as well and also loved the fact that they managed to raise such a lot of money for the school. Prefect ending to this story. Loved it.
4/8/2018 c11 80peppe1951
WOW! The school has it made now with all the money raised...look forward to reading more
4/6/2018 c11 Long Live BRUCAS
So nice they have all the money they need and some extra. That will help them out a lot.
4/6/2018 c11 RobinRedoe
Yay, and of course a happy ending. It was a fun story to follow and read. Thanks for writing it! :D
4/6/2018 c11 4Bella119
Little Timmy on stage, what a lovely ending
4/6/2018 c11 abandoned-account13847
I loved this story, and what an ending! Definitely a classic A-Team story. Loved every chapter!
Lily was definitely a great character, and I love how she got to take part in helping.

Great job, and I hope to see more stories from you in the future.
4/5/2018 c10 23LittleMonkeyDog
I had so much reading this chapter how they all managed to beat the 'bad guys'.
Awesome story ! Looking forward to read more of your work.
4/5/2018 c4 4ILIWAPCT
Well, Mr. Scott's a charmer, isn't he? : ) I smell a rat!
Great story! Looking forward to catching up to the current chapter.
4/5/2018 c10 4Bella119
Love Timmy being ready and able to free himself and Lily. As for Face trying to silence Sister Catherine with a look he would of been lucky can’t see much silencing the feisty Sister.
4/5/2018 c10 24MissEclipse
Two hyper-powered baseball cannons! I could so see this working in an A-Team episode! Awesome!

That all came together nicely. And Lily was quite the heroine. Great chapter.
4/5/2018 c10 RobinRedoe
Yesss, I love it when a plan comes together too. Great update, and great action scene too.
I loved the part: “For Face’s sake, make sure your door is locked.” That was sweet. And of course Murdock singing during the avalanche of baseballs.
A classic ending of a fun story. :D
4/5/2018 c9 RobinRedoe
I’m curious to read more. Great chapter, and you’re building it up to suspense nicely. Can’t wait to read what happens next.
Had to grin that the nun told Face that she’d grown immune to his eyes ages ago. Funny. :D
4/4/2018 c10 Long Live BRUCAS
Good the team with help from Lilly got the bad guys. And none of the team or sisters are hurt.
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »