for Ghosts of War

1/13/2020 c9 1HARLLEN
Oh my goodness, it's amazing, keep posting please i'm literally loving your fic. Ah! And I posted my first fic here is alternate tenrose... finally continues!
1/12/2020 c9 Dreamcatcher56
This was heartbreaking knowing Rose loved and lost so much...believe the Doctor is handling the news of her bonding/marriage rather well...if nothing else, he should realize that he could have had that before he lost her if he hadn't been such a coward...looking forward to the days ahead as they work through the past, present and future...thank you for updating.
7/26/2018 c7 Dreamcatcher56
Wow, another Time Lord bonded with Rose and an evil entity that was not identified...well, that's got my curiosity peaked.
6/14/2018 c6 3Miss Elyon
Hellooooooo!
Saudações brasileiras!
Você vai continuar?
Estou curiosa para saber o que acontece no próximo capítulo!
Então.. boas vibrações e inspirações para você!
;*
5/1/2018 c1 2LovelyAmberLight
Excellent start. Well written. I'm hooked.
4/18/2018 c6 Guest
This is so good please write more
4/18/2018 c6 Dreamcatcher56
Yes, this is getting really good, edge of your seat kind of good! Nicely done.
4/17/2018 c6 natariya80
I agree...it's getting to the good part. Please write more soon.
3/17/2018 c5 Guest
Love it!
3/13/2018 c5 LuckyBuzzie
Cliffhangers!
2/27/2018 c4 33Dunno12345
There's only 4 chapters? Darn it I was getting so excited. PLEASE update!
11/14/2017 c3 LuckyBuzzie
Yup, I've enjoyed! This is a very intriguing story and I am positive I'm going to enjoy the reunion when it comes. Thank you!
10/16/2017 c1 billy.bradford2005
Well done. I loved the story and the way you presented the characters. It felt like i was reading a book written by one of the many talented show-writers. I loved your idea of the doctor returing back to Powell Estate just to see rose again. Fantastic.
10/3/2017 c1 3leighward
Please continue it! It’s a perfect setup to a great story.
9/28/2017 c1 Lollipops
I definitely hope you ll continue this story... it sounds amazing! Cant wait fore more :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »