for The Barn Raising

2/10/2019 c3 SF
I loved this! It was so cute and so well-written! I do hope you'll continue~ Thank you so much for this read, I thoroughly enjoyed myself!
1/22/2019 c3 haruonlyswimsfree
this story is amazing so far! it's so well written and you really do the characters justice with your interpretation and the chemistry between them. i love this movie so much, so im really happy there are such good works out there about it 3
11/4/2018 c3 guest
Wow, this was such a typical Caleb and Ruth chapter. You captured them so well. It makes me so excited to think what else you might have in store for us with other couples. Excellent chapter!
10/23/2018 c3 13Countrylover99
That's great to hear! I love it. Can't wait for updates.
9/5/2018 c1 AliceGideon
Plz write more
9/5/2018 c2 Guest
Such a perfect chapter! These two are my fav couple and you captured their respective personalities so WELL! Update soon! I can't wait for more.
9/5/2018 c1 Guest
Hi, I don't know if you're continuing this or not. But let me tell you how utterly unique and creative this is. No one and I mean NO ONE writes about how the Pontipee brothers and the girls fell in love at the barn raising. The stories here mostly cover the forgiving part. Which is great and much needed however, this one is just as important! Please keep writing!
12/16/2017 c1 Guest
Update soon!
12/18/2017 c2 Countrylover99
Perfect chapter! You were spot on with both these characters. Dorcas being the confident and teasing type, but Ben is strong and unbreakable in his own right. So that was great! Can't wait for more!
12/14/2017 c1 Tracey
Oh please update soon! This sounds like a promising story and something new. I always wanted see how they fell for one another at the barn raising. The first thoughts and such. All I want for Christmas is an update from you.
10/14/2017 c1 Guest
I have always wanted a fanfic of everyone's thoughts when meeting the brides/brothers! I can't wait for the next chapter- I have a feeling this is gonna be a good story
10/15/2017 c1 1Blackbearcub12
This is a promising start! Hope you continue it soon! :)
9/30/2017 c1 13Countrylover99
Wow, I'm so excited for this! You better update this wonderful story often. This was just perfect! Lately, I've been concentrating on my new story about Last Samurai, and was not able to add new chapters to Seven Determined Brides as much as I used to. Your wonderful and exciting story got me inspired. Anyway, can't wait for more!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service