for That's What You Get

12/13/2020 c1 81Jadiona
You know the moment that you read something that you wrote years before and you realize it's just not as good as you thought it was when you first wrote it? I'm having that nostalgic feeling, there's only one problem, it's not my story. I feel like this could sussed out into a quality fanfic, but it feels like it's missing so much of the juice to make it work. It has beautiful potential though
2/18/2019 c1 SassYNoleS
I love Jasper and Bella stories !

Thanks for sharing!
2/14/2019 c1 Stephannie1014
Sad story with a happy ending.
2/14/2019 c1 YankeeGirlNJ
LOVED IT!
2/14/2019 c1 twi nana
sigh, nicely done, loved this, more please?
2/13/2019 c1 18Alyscia
This was amazing!
2/12/2019 c1 3OnlyInValhalla
/velociraptor shrieks/ LOVED IT!
2/12/2019 c1 10bnutter
Such a good story! Loved reading it! Hope to see other great stories!
10/8/2017 c1 5Bell 1
I want to say it was a sweet story, but the other aspect makes it hardly true. Jasper made it sweet. Thankfully, Bella was finally listening to him and made the necessary changes to her life.. to Jasper's advantage too, and hers in the long run. :)
10/1/2017 c1 1Hairbrushairbrush
So cute
9/29/2017 c1 19orchidluv
Love
9/29/2017 c1 Toni Masen
Well written and I enjoyed the read. I rarely read O/S as I always want more and of course there isn't anymore! Frustrating! Not a fan of B/J pairing, in fact Bella paired with anyone other than Edward is a no-no for me but that doesn't stop me from reading stories with her paired with other people! Self inflicted annoyance! LOL. A strong message in this story to those who may really be in the same situation as this Bella, GET OUT and STAY OUT, you are worth more than being used as a punchbag.
9/29/2017 c1 95Theadosia57
Enjoyed this, it was very nice,
took her long enough, but got her happy ending xx
Alexis

PS. Ignore the negative reviews and enjoy the positive,
remember you can't please all the people ...etc, etc,
9/28/2017 c1 1EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen
Wasted time read this shit. You should warned reader said his is stupid Bella and ugly nasty stinky jasper pairing. Hate author didn't warned reader said this is not edward and Bella story.
9/28/2017 c1 59GeezerWench
Good story, hon! Glad Bella finally came to her senses. Before she was killed.
18 Page 1 2 Next »