for Reborn

8/24 c4 06bromleys
Just read the first couple chapters I’d love to have this to continue as a chapter/episode format please
11/23/2019 c4 10Wordspin
Snippets are lovely teases, but I personally prefer not to be spoiled too much. Discovering the story chapter by chapter, however long that takes, feels more... wholesome to me.
11/23/2019 c3 Wordspin
I do like all those father-daughter moments between Bryan and Kennedy! And those glimpses of her friendship with Oliver. And the foreshadowing provided by her sketching.

The library moment! Damon looked so smitten, asking where "The Complete Vampire Chronicles" was. :)
11/22/2019 c2 Wordspin
Beautiful description, nicely three-dimensional imagery. I like that Kennedy isn't in the same grade as Elena and co. - that's a refreshing deviation from the usual OC background. And the fact that we get to see her parents, too. Not to mention the glimpses of her life that don't involve Elena, Bonnie, etc. That's a nice way to make her more rounded and relatable.

On a similar note, I like that this doesn't follow the TV series too closely - having an OC that's not there every step of the way, in every already-established scene, gives the story more room to breathe. Makes it feel original.

Oliver Forbes is a nice addition, bringing to mind Caroline’s brother from the novels. It's a rare thing to find a female OC with a male best friend in this fandom. It creates many possibilities.

And Kennedy is connected to Eliza Gilbert somehow. An interesting mystery.
And her father knows something about the Salvatores, judging by his response to Kennedy's asking if he was Stefan's doctor as a child.

It's nice that Damon wasn't much of a flirt in his interaction with Kennedy. It's refreshing to see a scene where there are no sparks of irresistible attraction when he and his intended OC love interest meet for the first (or second) time.

All in all, this is an interesting first chapter.
11/22/2019 c1 Wordspin
Lovely prologue. Beautiful prose, very era-appropriate. It's intriguing, without being revealing, and through her writing, Eliza seems like a strong-willed young woman who loves her family but also wants to be independent. Definitely an eye-catching beginning.
11/18/2019 c4 Guest
Sure, I'd like to see it
4/14/2019 c3 2alexxgilbert
So good! Would love to see what happens next.
2/14/2019 c3 sloksingh45
Please update
11/9/2018 c3 BlueBloodsSVUOrder
Would like to read more and to find out what happens next.
10/4/2018 c3 6aandm20
I really hope that you do decide to update this again soon. I’m loving it so far and I look forward to seeing where you take Kennedy’s character!
9/8/2018 c3 Guest
I am loving Kennedy so far and really hope you continue on with this story!
8/30/2018 c3 3Adhara Snow
Yes, loved it!
2/11/2018 c2 5YuYuHakushoObsesser
I'm in love already and can't wait for more! :D
11/8/2017 c2 Guest
Like your story. Lokking foward to the next chapter
11/5/2017 c2 kennidi
I am loving this story! You have such a talent for writing and you are doing an amazing adding to the plot of tvd! Keep up the good work!
19 Page 1 2 Next »