for Children of War

7/2 c4 Guest
Mtherfucker. NO, UPDATE! PLS! Twas very good ;-;
5/23 c4 0605074557
This story is awesome! Aren't you gonna more chapters? You've have to make more chapters.
2/28 c4 Wongjunkit
Abandoned?
1/12 c1 3Zandaino-Nova-Ari
The timeline was beautiful. The SAA sounds like they’d have an easy time colonizing a water world
1/10 c4 ThePhenakism
Awesome story!
10/31/2021 c4 Llerr Olivares
please update it's be so long
7/23/2018 c4 1Ilireanwri
Hmm, this story is good. Are you still intending to continue it?
I would love if Humanity's second Cold War would drastically impact Technology to a point where it's rather different from what the Council's ever seen (to a point where they won't be simply able to steal and replicate it).
I hope you'll update again
7/23/2018 c1 Ilireanwri
Sooo, you killed the Rachni? I admit I'm a bit sad about this, because I like the Rachni (they are just so "alien" in the way the interpret everything as "songs* :)... that and from what is revealed in canon the Rachni-war was started on a misunderstanding as the Rachni as a Hiveminded species didn't understand that killing an expeditionsforce was far more offensive to other species than it was to them and after that it spiraled out of control). I like stories where the Rachni get their comeback, pwrtially because it's funny to see the Council go crazy about it, and because Rachni are interesting because they are so different from the other ME races.
4/5/2018 c3 SurplusTime
What happened to the first contact message from the humans? Why was it not used in planning?
3/20/2018 c4 Guest
Any plans for an update soon?
3/11/2018 c4 BlitzkriegHOSS
A few errors here and there in the story, but it's still pretty nice. Hope it is still being worked on.
1/8/2018 c4 1cerfh
really like the story and just binge read it, can't wait to see where you go with it!
12/30/2017 c4 bloodredmoon22
Thanks for the chapter and the battle was great.
For the Cold War I would gess MAD was followed so humanity should have more weapons that just give a new definition to crimes against humanity or even nature it self. I would also not be spirited if they developed differ amintion for there ship main cannon like kinetic piercing rounds or ones that create a nuclear explosion on impact buy firing a slug that is infentaly close to critical mass and the impact would cause it to go critical that would most defnly cripple most ships
12/21/2017 c4 patiflops2
Interesting start for this story, I have to admit and am interested to see where this story goes. Though I do have a question will this be a overpowered humanity or a more interesting 'realist' human race?
12/17/2017 c4 EvilTheLast
I just found this story. It looks good. There's nothing better to keep Humanity together then alien invasions.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »