for Children of War

10/12/2017 c3 1Uberch01
A preety well dipicted battle, good job
10/12/2017 c3 Emperor Palps
Think u depicted thus really well,
10/12/2017 c3 4Natzo
I would expect them to self-destruct the station as soon as the turians boarded to taken them with them and deny them their price. Of course I hope they get nothing and actually get punished for an attack on a new species.
10/12/2017 c2 Tank2552
Exelent!
10/9/2017 c2 Jeffpenn
Really good! Please continue!
10/7/2017 c1 Darkcush
Love the set up so far.
10/6/2017 c2 Kakabra
great story so far but the general is too negative and defeatist.
10/5/2017 c2 Tom712
*finger guns* You are pretty good.
10/3/2017 c2 ursu.sabin
Pretty decent so far, i like your characterization of the turian commander.

However i doubt that a militarized species with a history of fighting the rachni would have only 4 frigates present at the opening of a new mass relay and no space force/defence over an important colony.

I get that you're looking for a ground war and having the alliance fleet coming in and kicking the turians in the teeth at the last minute or after they bombard the planet, but that's just poor writing.
10/2/2017 c2 5Ghostboy95
I like that you didn't just portray the Turians as warmongers. They are not and at the worst they are enforcing the law like an honorable Turian should. The thing that most people don't get is that the Turian Hierarchy follows the letter of the law not the spirit. I also wonder what you have imagined for the description of the capital of Shanxi. Like do they have a walled and defensive city or is it beautiful and wide spread? Do they use the tunnels in the plants crust left from when the Hive held the planet? Maybe that's where military bunkers down and hides the civilians in the event of an invasion? All in all I like this chapter and am interested in seeing more. Good writing too.
10/2/2017 c1 bfg10k17
Humanity, F**k Yeah !
I like this so far. The Citadel won't know what hit them. lol
10/1/2017 c2 Patriota1993
first contact war fanfic in which are thinking turian ... i am in shock - in a positive sense
10/1/2017 c1 Patriota1993
militaristic humanity... I LOVE IT
9/30/2017 c1 DanielRMaxwell
worth reading so far , will be better able to determine how good it can be when you get the next chapter out
9/29/2017 c1 NightKing56