FanFiction.Net
for In Harm's Way

10/8/2022 c1 Guest
This is really awesome man! I thinl this is my mlst favourite Todoroki fic. Thanks a lot for writing this
1/6/2022 c1 Guest
Cool. Was extremely confused most the time but otherwise loved it
1/6/2022 c1 vazquezvictoria003
Esto fue tan jodidamente bueno, realmente agradable leer con palabras tan estructuradas y bien logradas.
Autor jodidamente genial.
9/7/2021 c1 AbsurdlyNerdy
This has to be my favorite Hurt/Comfort fanfic of all time. It's perfect (minus the slightly excessive language from Bakugo). The way you describe things is just so absolutely lifelike and true to the way it would really be, that feverish drawn-out sensation of feeling so very sick and overstimulated and so terribly disconnected from reality. (I particularly liked the use of figurative language, for example the vase thing was great, and the repetition, especially with "this is the right temperature" and the queries on his well-being) It's the perfect setup for some character exploration, and the delivery did not disappoint. I like that you weren't afraid to draw it out and take your time getting to the conclusion, and that the suffering was for a purpose - to get Todoroki to take care of himself and open up to others. Also, the 'side characters' of the fic were fantastic, they weren't just there to serve the plot, they actually had their own (beautiful) personalities and emotions. Absolutely lovely. I'll stop now; this review is long enough. Hats off to you.
8/31/2021 c1 Guest
Wow me he pasado la madrugada entera leyendolo es lo mejor que jamas he leido, que talento!
7/31/2021 c1 Guest
Omg this is so cute! How you described everything and the trouble in it, it's so realistic! So much that I hope you didn't live something like this, some things are too real for being just invented, they're actual psychological mechanisms. I love how you write the relationships between them, I like it more than the original manga author, you've nailed the presence of an adult reprimanding a little one and his fear like PTSD and then the understanding, you give character development in just one shot, this is so good!
5/30/2021 c1 Guest
Nah hands down this is so good I’m girl I can’t like omg this is just so good god bless you
1/27/2021 c1 JJ
An awesome story *-*
I loved the way you connected his past with the present and you got the character so good! I really loved it!

Go on writing! You’ve got talent 3
1/14/2021 c1 Guest
i would love to see this story in bakugou’s pov. i think it would be really interesting! :)
12/25/2020 c1 Guest
This is still one of the best Todoeoki fics I've read
11/28/2020 c1 naeo
Great job, loved it!
10/18/2020 c1 1Victoria.Antopia
THIS WAS SO GOOD! I ENJOYED READING THIS SO MUCHHH, THANK YOU FOR THISSSS! ️
3/28/2020 c1 NightFlyStars
I was crying halfway through all the way to the end. This was amazing, and honestly thank you for taking two months of your time to write this! I want to say so many other things, but I just don't have the words to express them. Thank you for being a great author!
3/5/2020 c1 One And Only
Wow! That was a rollercoaster ride! Dude you are awesome I would definitely like to check out your other works as well! Keep it up and never stop writing you get that! This was such a beautiful story that words can't explain you should put it on ao3 you know it's gonna blast! Loved it!
1/25/2020 c1 18Robin0203
This. Is. AMAZING! Ahhhhh omg you’re amazing bro this is soooo good- NO! ITS PERFECT GOD ITS FUCKING TREMENDOUS I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THIS AND YOU WROTE IT SO WELL!
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »