for Blurry Lines

9/20/2020 c16 2TheMostCasualObserver
Alright, so maybe someone has told you this already — this is an early chapter, after all.

That isn’t how fertility works...at all. A simple google search will tell you that much.

I’m not gonna say much. I could lecture for hundreds of words but that’d be a pointless use of my time. Just a friendly tip instead: do a bit more research in the future.

Side note against any arguments: yes women can get pregnant during their periods, but it’s very, very uncommon.

Second side note: Strangest review I have ever posted.
9/19/2020 c45 Rein Serenity
This was a fun chapter. So glad to see an update for this story. It's so nice to make new friends, even if they perceived you as something else before. I couldn't contain my giddyness to read everyone's reaction to her. And I can't wait for more.
9/19/2020 c45 6Wonderwomanbatmanfan
Oh man! I can't wait for the next chapter, it's gonna be... very...um... interesting lol. Please update soon :D
9/2/2020 c44 drg0n-dud3
I FUCKIN LOVE IT! MUST HAVE MORE! XD
3/21/2020 c44 Copperreign12
I love this story! At first I was weary because of the situation but I found it really interesting and really made me think. I really enjoyed the story on all aspects. There is no boundaries when it comes to soulmates and love!
3/19/2020 c5 Copperreign12
Love this story! Omg!
11/1/2019 c44 4FlameDragonHime
I really liked this chapter
10/28/2019 c44 6Wonderwomanbatmanfan
I'm going to say this, I binged read this whole book, and never have a like a student/teacher story like this one, I LOVE IT! you have me so hooked on this book and it's like in my top 10 favorites of all time, no lie and you also made me shed a tear or 2. I wish I can emote on this damn app so you can see my feelings and or express my emotions for your book. Please update soon :D
10/22/2019 c44 kirinrin
Good story
10/6/2019 c44 Rein Serenity
I loved this, so much drama and tough love, it was amazing. I'm glad Natsu did what he did, it really needed to be done even if it was hard to do. Plus, I loved how happy it made them after it was all over. Now I can't wait for what's to come for them now that the truth is out.
10/6/2019 c44 valerioux
Awesome thanks for the update! :) and yay! Now they know and their relationship can grow and they can be open about it. I love what Natsu did at the end cuz it was necessary
9/25/2019 c2 Unknownreader134
I dislike teachers who use their classes or lessons to vent. The illegal made this story seem a bit disturbing, but it's NaLu and like the 2nd day, it's only the 2nd chapter.
9/25/2019 c1 Unknownreader134
I like how Lucy is so witty. She covers up nicely. It's funny.
9/25/2019 c43 valerioux
Yay for the update! And I’m glad they took the step to improve and the time jump was great! I really hope that Lucy decides to come out because it is time for them to do it. Till the next update
9/25/2019 c43 GothBanshee
Woooooow! That was intense! So glad Natsu & Lucy were able to "work out" some issues...XD... Also glad Lucy agrees to a therapist. I'm excited and scared for when she tells her friends the truth.
542 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »